Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

poplovelydays

How can i extract movie and video from LG UHD HDD?

2 posts in this topic

I Have HDD 4K K-Pop and HDD 4K Movie Pack

and i don't know 1 TV can't play 2 HDD. Now my TV is lock for K-Pop content i can't watch it T__T the operator said it about software they can't help anything. Anyone can help me to extract or clear all TV Memory about my registration of HDD or Downgrade TV return it to the oldest software and i will upgrade back again.

Please , Help Me I don't want to buy new TV T__T

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Hi, could you please share the content file list in the hdd ?  movie file names, image files names and text files ? i would understand how this hdd pack works on webos tv. Thanks.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.