Quantcast

LG 47LB6520-TB (3D Subtitle Not Working) Why ??!

Hassan Al-Khadrawy

Question

Hellooo Friends

I'm Hassan From Cairo (Egypt) I Have 47LB6520 from 1 month I Have one Problem with 3D Subtitle in any Language all 2D Subtitle is working well through Smart-share But when I Convert Sub  (srt file) to 3D Sub (SSA Or ASS files) is Working 2D !!! any body know about this issue ?? 

I called customer support and no body of them is not understand this issue , and the technical guy will visit me next week.

this is my TV Software Version 

link hidden, please login to view

TV Model : 47 LB6520-TB

Software Version: 04.61.38

WebOS Version: 1.3.2-393601(afro-arches)

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kavitha
      Model: 42UB700T-TH version 03.02.25. Has not got any software update since  3-4 Years - What a mess...…
      This TV is just a random box now... Once purchased this model - new version from LG was introduced; making this just a playing box...
      None of the recent OTT's can be installed..
      We need a fix or else some solution to it.
      Its really a disheartening experience after being loyal to this brand in any appliance we purchase.
    • By Chris Jones
      Hi,
      My TV is driving me nuts!

I keep getting reminders for programs starting for programs I don’t watch or have never watched and 2. The tv even switches on for scheduled programs that I haven’t set.. actually I have only ever set one program reminder and that has now been deleted.

I can’t see any programs in the reminder page or anywhere in the tv programmer?

Short of resetting the tv I don’t know what else to try? And I don’t really want to do that until I know how the tv ended up like this? Plus I don’t want to have to reload and sign in to all my apps 😬
    • By mdale9
      Recently bought 2021 model OLED 55” A1 with WebOS 6(I think). When watching anything on all4 ( I know I’m lucky that I could get all4 after reading about 2020 models), but there seems to be an issue that the TV doesn’t seem to realise that there is content playing and so the screensaver comes on every 2 minutes.  
      Anyone else got this issue and more important how to fix it?
    • By Azwan Azahari
      I hope LG will consider to enable the Disney+ Hotstar Apps for Model 2016 LG TV. My LG TV Model is 55UH617T.  I've raised this concern few times and hope LG will take necessary action.
    • By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a video file that is 3840 x 2160 (UHD) in OLED55CX (4K), there is a small black bar at the top and bottom. Is the TV supposed to upscale automatically to its 4k resolution which is 4096 x 2160? How do I upscale it without picture being cut of?
      Regards,
      Anish
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Vetald
      tell me what the problem is, nanocell 916, in the dolby vision format, the image flickers. in other modes this is not the case. video enclosed,.
    • By Vetald
      what's new for tv in this update? Does it need to be installed or will it degrade the software capabilities of the TV?
    • By MinakshiSamvedi
      I can't connect my google home hub to my smart tv(UK6360PTE) don't say, it doesn't support it because it has an inbuilt Google assistant and also the model no is mentioned on the LG website containing the list of supported models. It's a 2018 model. The app named "connect tv to Google assistant" is missing from the home screen. I tried to be over smart (LOL) and asked the voice command for the app it said opening the "connect tv to Google assistant" app and redirected me to the app store but it said not available.
      HELP ME... 
    • By jaculson
      I have a LG TV model: 47LB652V-ZA, webOS version 1.4.0-2523 (afro-ashley). Why isn't Spotify supported for this TV if its from 2014 and it says that devices from 2013 and onwards will be supported