• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mcored
      Yesterday, I connected my 2 TB external HDD formatted as exFAT to my 55" webOS TV to realise that it was not reading - turns out that the TV does not support exFAT. 
    • By Rony
      the last few weeks I'm getting trouble with the message out of memory.. when i start some apps for iptv I get the message out of memory frequent.. also when I switch from an app to normal tv the synchronisation of voice and image fails.. 
      so i have to power of my tv and remove it from the power socket.. 
      if i put it back on it works fine again for a while.. 
      in the app memory section I have about 354 mb free.. 
      in years I did not have this issue until now.. 
      lg let me down.. 
      BTW the webos is 5.10.25 I think. 

• By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By Stefan Hackh
      The contents of the USB sticks are listed alphabetically. How can I sort it by date of creation?
    • By Ted W
      Hi
      I've got an LG Smart TV 43UM  7400PLB and am looking to buy an external hard drive so I can pause live TV and record programs. I'm currently using a much smaller capacity USB which can't pause live TV and will soon be full. 
      I've read on various forums that certain hard drives won't work or that I'll need to buy a certain connecting cable. 
      I was thinking of buying a Seagate 2TB drive, (STGX2000400) which is around £55.
      Can anyone recommend one or confirm that the Seagate one will be okay.
      Thanks.