Quantcast

[pivotCE] Next LuneOS Stable Release Available: Black Tie

Black Tie is a traditional Thai iced tea with a good bit of spice for kick. Today’s Black Tie LuneOS release has the traditional look and feel of webOS with a good dose of modern software technology for a kick!

We try to get the releases out on the first of each month but we had some pretty big hiccups to overcome this time. Sorry for the delay but hey, all good things to those who wait, right? Besides, we 

link hidden, please login to view
 anyway! Read on for what changed and for the links, of course. :)

Black Tie Changelog

• Upgraded Yocto to Dizzy release
  • Upgrade to beta release of qt 5.4
  • Upgraded QtWebKit
  • Mobile data connectivity is working again for N4 and TP4G (Ericsson f5521GW and Sierra MC77x0) (no UI implementation yet)
  • System menu is back
  • Various UI and app changes
  • Various fixes for the first use application and Language/Region selection added
  • HP TouchPad 4G supported now
  • PDF App: Using media indexer now
  • Browser: Now saves icons for bookmarks and launcher shortcut
  • Added high resolution graphics for system menu
  • Fixed button width bug in First Use application

WOSQI Update

Jason Robatialle has updated webOS Quick Install to version 4.6.0. The new revision includes support for ADB connections for use with LuneOS. .

Disclaimers, Important Stuff, and Links

All of the same disclaimers from previous  are still true.

Make sure you familiarize yourself with them and then to get started. Tenderloin and Mako remain our focus for now and the emulator works too. Other builds are there but won’t boot.

Installation instructions for and are on the .

We’re hiring more folks and still looking for more .

for testing LuneOS. In short, join the and , please. It only makes LuneOS better. Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.