Quantcast

How to delete recorded videos from internal memory?

andreluigo

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JEM77
      Hi I currently purchased a LGCX and I was fiddling with the magic remote settings was having issues with my remote in relations to my xbox series x and decided to delete the xbox universal remote settings and repair it in the hopes it would solve my issues,  unfortunately game console doesn’t appear under the universal remote settings menu, I  did a search online but can’ t seem to find how to re pair my remote, I did stumble across a video that mentions how to pair it with the device connector app but that app does not appear under my menus or in the available downloads area, so  my question is was the app removed or renamed and where can I get it, and how do I reconnect my universal remote to my xbox. 
    • By Sana
      Hi
      my lg tv once used to have youtube and other apps 
      other apps are still there but youtube cant be seen, may be deleted by kids by mistake. But when I went to download youtube from content store couldn’t find store ... now m confused. Can somebody help to get lg app store back!!
    • By Mitali Sable
      I am not able to find the Hotstar app in LG content store for :
      [LG] Web OS LH600T
      Software version : 05.30.65
      Please help

• By Apulat
      Merhaba arkadaşlar,
      55LB670V-ZA smart Tv mevcut, Tv açılışta LG logosu bekleme bekleme süresi uzadı. Bazen takılı da kalıyor, TV'yi kapatıp açınca düzeliyor. Bazı formlarda Yazılım güncellemesi yapılması gerekli olduğu belirtilmiş, LG nin kendi işletim ve TV de olan son yazılımı 05.05.70 mevcut webOS 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley) mevcut. Yeni firmware ve webOS sürüm nereden bulabilir ve yükleyebilirim. Yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim.
      Teşekkürler
      Türkiye / İstanbul
      ------------------------------
      Hello friends,
      55LB670V-ZA smart TV is available, the waiting time on the LG logo screen at the TV startup has been extended. Sometimes it gets stuck, it gets better when the TV is turned off and on. In some forms, it has been stated that it is necessary to update the software, LG's own page and the latest software 05.05.70 available on the TV is webOS 1.4.0-2532 (afro-ashley). Where can I find and install the new firmware and webOS version. I would be glad if you help.
      Thank you
      Turkey, Istanbul

• By Islam 69
      Hi guys. 
      I had the SHAHID app on my LG Smart TV. But it kept on refusing to open the plus shows though I am a plus subscriber. I tried to remove the app and reinstall it again. And I didn't find it on the store anymore. How can I fix this?