Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

azizout

SHAHID NET VOD for LG

Hello

Just wanted to know is there any chance to add SHAHID.NET VOD to our LG smart tv
as Samsung did.

It will be a great addition for us in north africa and middle east.

Thank you.

• Like 8

You can't if there isn't an app made for the lg smart tv, you can contact the creators and request them to make a app for lg smart tv, and remember to say them that if you want it for netcast or webOS

• Like 1

I add my voice to azizout, we need SHAHID app to be added to LG webos like Samsung, it will be a great addition for our region in north Africa and the gulf.

The contact with SHAHID should be done from LG not from the users.

I hope LG don't disappoint us beside they will sell more TVs if this app exist.

Thank you ...

• Like 4

Yes. We are eager to get Shahid application, please! I am very disappointed to know, after I got my new smart LG, that Shahid app is not there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

++++++1

>This is really not good for LG TVs, and webOS in general.

I think this webOS is a shit, is there any way to install android on this TV.

NO one is paying an attention to what we want to have for lg , this app is so great if it added to the store , my lg compared to my brother's samsung is oohhhh 

On 18/01/2015 at 8:01 PM, Ayman Safwany said:

I add my voice to azizout, we need SHAHID app to be added to LG webos like Samsung, it will be a great addition for our region in north Africa and the gulf.

The contact with SHAHID should be done from LG not from the users.

I hope LG don't disappoint us beside they will sell more TVs if this app exist.

Thank you ...

Sadly LG do not make the apps for webOS that is the responsibility of the the service provider.

Most likely they do not have the staff in house to create an app, so the alternative would be to encourage them to work with and pay LG to produce the app.