Quantcast

Problems with streaming

ghoul199

Question

Hi.

I own a LG 42LB650V and I have some problems with streaming. I am streaming using SmartShare.

The first issue:

When I am streaming 720p videos everything is ok, but when I want to watch a 1080p video which is a couple GB larger, it's so laggy that I can't watch. It's like 3 seconds of movie>10 sec lag>3 secs of movie> 10 sec lag etc. What can I do with it? Should I use a different DLNA server like Serviio? I am a newbie in this stuff, it's my first Smart TV and so far I'm really disappointed.

The second issue:

SmartShare is sharing with TV only the folders that I choose in its options. But when I put new files to the folder, in order to make it visible in the app, I need to go to SmartShare settings, delete the folder from there, click 'Apply', then add it again. Is there no simplier way?

Thank you for your answers and sorry for my english if I made any mistakes

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Hi guys, 

I know that this is an old topic, but it seems that my question is fitting here.

My goal is to watch sopcast streams via my PC. Every time I open a sopcast stream on my PC can be accessed in the network by "any" player via the following URL:

link hidden, please login to view

How can I open a stream URL on my LG 47LB650V?

Thanks in advance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nitin Chopra
      Hi Team,
      After update of LG WebOS to 04.40.70, Amazon Prime Video app on my LG Smart TV stopped working. It started giving error :
      Internet Connectivity Problem
      There is an internet connection problem. Check the device's internet settings, data cables, or try to resetting your router. Also, turning your device off, and then back on might fix the problem. For further assistance, please contact Amazon customer service at www.amazon.com/videohelp
      The internet/wifi connection is fine and all the other apps are working without any issue on the LG smart TV.
      I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Prime video app, but that didn't help.
      Has anyone faced this issue ? Is there a solution available for this issue.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Nitin
    • By 5zwed
      Hi,
      I've recently bought a 65QNED913PA TV (currently with latest official software) and I connected my Bluetooth headset to it - Jabra Elite 85t. Whenever I try to use pause button on my headset (while watching YouTube, Netflix, Disney,...) sound gets muted, but video does not pause. When I push the button again sound comes back and nothing else happens. Should my TV support pausing video from my headset or this does not work by default?
      Regards
      Maciej

SUPPORT MENU
    • By AusRob
      The built in Web Browser will not play Videos on SOME websites after updating to WebOS Version 04.40.25 and 04.40.70. The web sites otherwise work fine. Here is an example that won't play since the 04.40.25 update ... 
      link hidden, please login to view ... Please fix this LG ASAP, it's really annoying. PS. It has nothing to do with any Browser setting, I have checked all that. 
    • By GiotisCy
      Hello, 
      I have recently purchased an LG C2 Oled TV which I connected with my Samsung HW-Q800B 5.1 soundbar via eArc HDMI. When I select "Passthrough" as a Digital Sound Output on LG TV sound advanced settings, there is an obvious sound response delay around 3 seconds when I pause and unpause the movie on Netflix or Prime video streaming apps on LG TV. For example, when I start the movie, the video starts and sound starts 2-3 secs later. When I pause the movie, the sound continues for 2-3 secs after the video has been stopped. There is no any lip sync issue, just this response delay of the sound from the soundbar. This happens only on LG TV Apps. If I connect to an external HDMI device such as AMAZON Fire Stick 4K, there is no such sound delay issue neither on Netflix neither on Prime Video. 
      Thus, the problem seems to be on LG TV apps.
      If I change the Digital Sound Output to "Auto" instead of "Passthrough" the issue is gone but sound quality is not as good as with Passthrough selected. So I do not want this to be my option.
      I would appreciate if someone could come with a solution on this. 

• By Alann
      I have only notices when streaming. Streaming stop on some error and the tv locks up. Remote no loaner works. I have to unplug to reboot the tv. Never happy when just watching tv.