Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Hi guys,

I'm testing a basic app using the CLI but got the following error when trying to package my project:

$ ares-package .

ares-package ERR! ares-package: Error: rsync exited with code 23 

Any ideas?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nguyễn Trần Thanh Lâm
      Hello.
      I try to Build Your First App for webOS TV, but in step 6. Install your app to emulator, I have error:
      "Ares-install: please check the device IP address or port"
      I don't know how to fix it. Please help me. Thanks.
    • By chupo_cro
      I have LB650V webOS TV and it is very annoying having to reselect the (Latin 2) subtitle encoding (Code Page) every time when playing the movie. Absolutely no excuse not to save the last used choice for the subtitle Code Page so I hope it will be implemented in the future firmware updates.

And one more thing about the subtitles: the options to turn on the transparent background and/or the character outlines has to be done - to improve the readability.
    • By akhilesh malladi
      HI, 
      i have bought a LG C9 55 inch on october 2019.
      I notice that Hotstar is not playing premium content and gives me error saying "error generting key request - InvalidStateError PI5NAS".
      I have attached the screenshot of the same. any help is much appreaciated.

• By Stanislovas
      I've been tackling this for a while. I'm trying to play an internet TV, but some of the channels drop me an error. Happens with couple of online movie sites too. Contacted my ISP, but they couldn't help.
      Can this be related to webOS? I've checked, and the firmware is brand new. The LG model is TV UJ7507.
      Any help is appreciated.