Quantcast

Skype camera

• 9 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By GiovanniG
      Hi! Thank you for your kind help
      I'm looking for a way to show an IP camera to LG TV, I've updated it to the latest version (WebOS).
      I really hope it is possible without buying an external HDMI box, there is any way to obtain that or install apps from USB? Thank you a lot!

• By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By Finjo
      Hi, whenever I turned on my PS5 in the past on my TV  I would get a prompt in the bottom middle to press a button to automatically go to the HDMI channel, now I still get a notification in the top right saying “HDMI 1 is available” but it doesn’t seem clickable.

Has this been caused by a software update? I did also set up a sound bar in the HDMI ARC port recently and wondering if it could have anything to do with that?
    • By Tomasz Maciążek
      Any chance to get KODI to work on WebOS
      I want to connect to my NVR cameras and local TV broadcasts
    • By lborrorjr
      I currently own a OLED65C1PUB 2021 Model purchased 1 month ago and it has started having some issues. I don't have cable or satellite TV. I stream everything and recently while using apps on the TV they will just close and the TV switches to my HDMI 1 input that has a chromecast plugged into it. Sometimes it will go straight to the Screensaver instead. This happens quite often and is very annoying. Length of time in thr apps doesn't seem to matter, sometimes it will happen after 20 minutes of watching and sometimes after 30 seconds. Completely random. Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them. And if so any luck finding out what is causing it?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk