Quantcast

Skype camera

• 9 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stefan Hackh
      The contents of the USB sticks are listed alphabetically. How can I sort it by date of creation?
    • By mcored
      Yesterday, I connected my 2 TB external HDD formatted as exFAT to my 55" webOS TV to realise that it was not reading - turns out that the TV does not support exFAT. 
    • By ozzyzig94
      Hi everyone. I have a quite recent LG 43UM74507LA smart TV (2019 model). The current software version is the 05.10.25.
      I can read on the guide that the maximum suggested size for an external USB-connected drive is 2 TB. But what does it mean suggested? That it might be dangerous in some form for the hard drive to connect a unit which is larger than 2 TB?
      I am asking this because I actually use to connect a 4 TB external hard drive (a portable WD elements), with single NTFS partition, just to watch some video files (so no recording or else), and it works just perfectly. No problem of any sort. That's why I am very confused. I should also add that this drive is almost full (it contains 3.6 TB of data), and this does not affect the readability by the TV.
      I am indeed considering to buy another hard disk (exactly because the former one is almost full 😄), and I am considering a 8 TB WD Elements Destkop, which will be also formatted in NTFS (the only difference is that this one must be plugged to power as well, while the former only requires to be plugged to the TV via USB). Now, since the former 4 TB hard drive actually works, despite the "official suggestion", should I be confident that also the 8 TB one will work? Would you suggest me to proceed with buying that?
      Thank you very much in advance for your answers!
    • By vps358
      Is there any way to change the defaults to your own.
      For example I shut down my BT headphones and every time LG tv changes to internal speakers and I have to manually change to what I want ?
    • By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?