Quantcast

LGTV ambient sensor reading

I found it!
root@LGwebOSTV:~# luna-send -i -f 'luna://com.webos.service.pqcontroller/getEyeqSensorData' '{"subscribe" : true}'
{
    "backlightValue": 100,
    "Eyeqsensorcheck": true,
    "returnValue": true
}
{
    "sensorDataCount": 2,
    "backlightValue": 49,
    "sensorData": {
        "luminance": 27,
        "visibleLuminance": 25
    },
    "returnValue": true,
    "Eyeqsensorcheck": true
} 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Maor
      Hi !
      I am going to buy a new LG TV, probably - which comes with WebOS (not android TV). Now, one of the features I really liked with Android TV is the ability to set ambient mode with chosen google photos albums. Is it possible also with WebOS? (without connecting any external streamer, I prefer to use the TV operating system).

Thanks!
      Maor
    • By AVTech
      I have been in hi end AV technology for years and I have purchased a ThinQ "smart" TV. After finally finding a way to stop the ridiculous loud static start up now I want to find a way to have the TV start at an installed app (Google TV etc.) instead of the unused antenna or HDMI input. It seem this would be the default if not just an option on a smart TV when actually using installed apps. Have I been missing something or is this some bizarre epic fail? 

Thanks 
    • By mcored
      Yesterday, I connected my 2 TB external HDD formatted as exFAT to my 55" webOS TV to realise that it was not reading - turns out that the TV does not support exFAT. 
    • By Cedric
      Hello,
      My TV (49SM8100) is asking for firmware upgrade, but I would like to have to positive returns before upgrading it.
      Did any of you upgraded it without problem ?

Thanks
      Ced

PS : I still can remember two upgrades ago, when the new firmware broke the Quick access key...  I also have see two users with two different TV models which have been bricked after the update.

• By A Bakash
      Hello
      I am not able to install Sony LIV app on LGTV.
      Can you help me.