Quantcast

YOU CAN REWIND LIVE TV OLED C1 - HIDDEN FEATURE

AAinBC

Question

I got tired listening to the talking heads during football half time broadcast & started fiddling with my OLED65C1 magic remote control.

Press the 'back arrow with tail' and the program rewinds 15 minutes. Repeatedly pressing it again keeps advancing it by 15 minutes. As soon as you stop rewinding, the program automatically continues playing from that point.

The LG chat support agent was completely unaware of this feature. All I could do was Rewind, no Pause or Fast Forward.

OK, now you've played with the button & rewound the program for whatever minutes & don't want to watch the same stuff again. Simple - change the channel using up^ arrow & then the down arrow.

The outstanding questions are Pause and Fast Forward. If you have some insight concerning live broadcast tv, we'd love to hear from you.

IMG_3890.JPG

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mariodu
      Hey!

So the other day I started installing a new game on my Xbox, and turned off the TV, leaving the Xbox on. The next I was turning on the TV, and it's a black screen. Using the remote, I get a message saying that "Smart Services will soon be available", just before it reboots (shuts down and automatically turns on again). After that it's stuck in this loop until I remove the power cord.

The things I've tried so far:
      Disconnect both HDM-ports and restart Disconnect power cord and re-enter while holding down the power button on the remote Holding down the power button on the remote for 4+ minutes Holding down the power button on the TV (beneath the logo) for 4+ minutes Disconnect power cord for >28 hours and reboot Removed batteries from remote control and reboot Inserted a USB-stick with latest firmware to the TV and rebooted Nothing of this has helped. Any more ideas?
      OLED55B7V
    • By Kingfamily
      My remote and tv were working perfectly fine until my power button wouldn’t turn my tv off. Every other button worked except the power button so I changed the batteries and nothing changed. So then I pressed the home and back button thing and it de-registered my remote. So when I press ok to re-register my remote nothing was working on the remote at all. The power light still turns on with every button I press but will not connect back to the tv. So I then download the thinkQ app and oroceed to reset my tv. Which was probably the worst mistake I could make because now my tv is stuck on “press the ok(wheel) button on your remote” and cannot detect the remote what so ever. I keep calling customer care but they keep telling me to buy a new remote which I don’t think is the problem since it works on my other lg tvs in the home. I’m stuck with a tv that won’t display anything but press ok(wheel) button on your remote. 
    • By Nigelrw
      We ran an ARC sound bar with surround sound on a C9 OLED TV - this works fine . I would like to add a bluetooth headphone for my partner to use as her hearing is getting worse but key is to operate both the sound bar and the bluetooth headphones at same time  - Has anyone done this . I can see away to do it with internal speaker option but quaility of speakers is not too good on the C9. 
    • By News Reporter
      Busan, South Korea’s beautiful port city, is among several cities to have officially announced their desire to host World Expo 2030, after it turned in a formal bid to the Bureau International des Expositions in September under the city’s theme: “Transforming Our World, Navigating Toward a Better Future.”
      To express its passionate support for a Korean city beloved by millions across the globe, LG CEO William Cho recently headed to three countries in Africa including Tanzania, Côte d’Ivoire and Ethiopia as a special envoy for South Korea.

On his first visit to the region since his appointment last year, Mr. Cho was on a mission to not only promote greater cooperation with East Africa, but also highlight the company’s full support for vibrant Busan’s World Expo 2030 ambitions.
      During his visit, CEO Cho also made sure to state how East Africa had become a promising, rapidly-growing market through strong economic fundamentals underpinned by a youthful, urbanizing middle-class population and ever-increasing investment in infrastructure and other key economic sectors.
      “As we see great opportunities and potential in this market, we will continue to strengthen our business relationships with countries in the region to help them unlock their full potential,” said Mr. Cho.

While visiting Tanzania, Mr. Cho met with Prime Minister Kassim Majaliwa and several other senior government officials to pledge the company’s commitment to expanding the nation’s distribution and retail network in an effort to aid the growth of the economy and make life better for local communities.

During this memorable meeting, Prime Minister Majaliwa lauded LG for believing in the country through investment and creating opportunities for locals.
      “We applaud LG for its contributions to our economy and reaffirm our government’s support in creating a conducive environment for local and foreign companies willing to do business in Tanzania,” said Prime Minister Majaliwa.

To expand its business in Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Sudan, LG is opening new shops and refurbishing existing ones as it seeks to keep pace with the continent’s rising demand for the company’s home appliances, entertainment devices and air solutions.
      The company will continue championing Busan, Korea’s picturesque coastal city, as the perfect host for World Expo 2030 by executing diverse promotional events worldwide with the help of its influential global network comprised of 140 subsidiaries.
      Contributed by LG Kenya
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.