Quantcast

Celebrating Esports and Live Streaming in Russia

News Reporter

LG-Streamfest-Awards-1-600x338.png

To celebrate the live streaming gaming trend taking place all over the world including Russian,

link hidden, please login to view
in August at Moscow’s Skolkovo Technopark. LG upped its official partnership status by sponsoring the Streamfest Awards, the award ceremony that brings together the most influential members of Russia’s game streaming culture every year.

LG-Streamfest-Awards-2.jpg

Among those joining in the festivities were gamers broadcasting live from tournaments, popular musicians and company representatives with an interest and passion for the flourishing live streaming space. During the 12-hour broadcast, more than 300,000 viewers entered the stream which was broadcast live on the hugely popular online social platform TikTok.

LG-Streamfest-Awards-3-600x393.jpg

, a former Fortnite pro esports player and esports streamer featured in Forbes’s in the New Media category, was LG’s nominee and winner for Ultimate Achievement in Streaming. It was a record-breaking year for Buster, being the first streamer in the CIS region to exceed two million subscribers on Twitch for which he received a new UltraGear gaming monitor from LG.

LG-Streamfest-Awards-4.jpg

The multifaceted partnership with Moscow-based professional team was highlighted live on air with appearances by the team’s famous world champions who achieved massive success in Riot Games’ Valorant. Earlier this year LG announced an extension of its partnership with Gambit, becoming the official partner of its talented Valorant, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Apex Legends and League of Legends teams.

LG-Streamfest-Awards-5-515x600.png

The players discussed several topics, answered several questions posted by viewers in the chat and shared their experience of rising to the top of their field and their stories of success. A big part of the discussion also focused on the importance of responsible gaming, a critical issue in the fast-growing gaming industry in Russia.

LG-Streamfest-Awards-6-600x338.jpg
Mark Letw1k3 Danilov in for Gamer Boss

Guests tried their hand at Fortnite in the studio, taking advantage of , LG Russia’s online course prepared and launched in partnership with popular Fortnite players and LG ambassador . Beginning mid-November for a period of four weeks, the online program offered courses designed by champions themselves. Not only will the players give tips on how to beat the competition in Fortnight, they will also give valuable insight into how players can turn their love for gaming into a professional career in esports.

LG-Streamfest-Awards-7-407x600.jpg

Bringing the Streamfest Awards to a close, all attendees enjoyed a performance from talented Twitch streamer and musician . To do her remarkable voice justice, LG XBOOM party audio systems provided the perfect sound and booming base to rock the dance floor and create an unforgettable atmosphere for all the guests.

Participating in the Streamfest Award was a testament to LG’s commitment to providing the best experience to the Russian gaming community. Check out the full live stream .

Contributed by LG Russia

# # #

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cris
      All my channels have gone. 
      Firstly it started with a bad broken image and sound in a few changes. Then some disappeared. 
      I went to do a automatic tuning to see if I could get them back.
      Eventually instead of recovering the missing ones I lost all channels.
      I have retuning, replugging and even reseting the TV and nothing....
      I phoned LG and they did remotely everything I did do, and no results.
      They told I need to repair my TV.
      How is that possible? One day all normal and then all gone.....
      Please can any one help me ???

Thanks
      Cris
    • By Sylvie G
      When I try to watch replay or live TV from Belgian casts in the browser I have error messages:
      - for Auvio (RTBF) it is purely incompatible
      - for RTLPlay , the message says that the browser version is too old and has to be updated.
      But...
      It is impossible to install alternative browser on LG smart TV, or to update the LG one.
      WebOS is not really a good idea, or at least it should be more "open" for the apps that are not proposed or updated.
      I know it is possible to share from other machines (tablet, phone or computer) but I want to use my TV "alone" too!
      Do you have a solution (other then buying a chromecast or equivalent device?)
      Thank you
    • By kennyboom99
      hi Guys,
      My lg tv when set to live tv will show full screen for around 20 seconds and then show a very small shrunk screen in the top left corner of the channel
      i can switch channels but the screen stays mall
      netflix displays in full screen
      picutre test shows full screen
      i have tried resetting the tv, power cycling, changing cables (coax) and nothing is making a difference.
      anyone have any ideas on what causes this?

this is what the screen looks like 
      any help is much appreciated

• By NickL
      Hi,
      I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range.
      I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really be such a big difference? I am starting to wonder if this might be a warranty issue?
      Do any of you guys have experience with bad Wifi reception on your LG TV or have any suggestions on how to fix it? 

Br,
      Nick
    • By News Reporter
      ‘Born to Game,’ LG UltraGear Has Been Supporting Gen.G Teams With Its High-
      Performing Gaming Monitors Since 2021

SEOUL, Jan. 17, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) is extending its official partnership with Gen.G Esports (Gen.G), one of the world’s preeminent esports organizations. As part of this collaboration, LG UltraGear – the industry-leading gaming monitors, renowned for their rapid refresh rates and responsive performance – will continue to be provided to Gen.G’s professional teams. The partnership aims to promote esports globally and will involve various exciting activations in the international esports scene.
      Gen.G operates a number of professional esports teams specializing in popular multiplayer games including League of Legends. Since LG UltraGear was named the official display of Gen.G in 2021, the organization’s League of Legends team in South Korea has achieved remarkable success in the League of Legends Champions Korea. The team secured three consecutive season victories – starting from the 2022 summer season through to the 2023 summer season.
      Chovy, a gold medalist in the League of Legends event at the 19th Asian Games Hangzhou and the mid-laner for Gen.G’s League of Legends team, praised LG UltraGear gaming monitors saying, “Their quick response times and high refresh rates provide an advantage in complex in-game situations, enabling more precise control and smoother playmaking.” While very impressed by all of the high-performance options in the UltraGear monitor lineup, Chovy’s personal favorite is the 27-inch UltraGear OLED gaming monitor (model 27GR95GE).
      In addition to supporting Gen.G team members in their pursuit of championship goals, LG actively collaborates with them in the development of new LG UltraGear gaming monitors. The feedback from professional players helps fine-tune the latest models. The recently unveiled League of Legends-themed UltraGear OLED gaming monitor (model 27GR95QL) offers an incredibly immersive gaming experience with a unique ‘League of Legends’ aesthetic, and its design was influenced by input from professional players. LG also supports the Gen.G Global Academy by providing ultra-fast gaming monitors (model 25GR75FG) to students aspiring to become esports professionals.
      “It is such an honor to enter into our fourth year of partnership with LG UltraGear. Since 2021, they have been our partner in innovation, enriching the world of esports for gaming fans around the globe,” says Arnold Hur, CEO of Gen.G Esports. “They support not only our professional teams, but also the development of the next generation of gamers in the Gen.G Global Academy.”
      “We are very proud and pleased that LG UltraGear is helping Gen.G players to deliver consistently excellent results in major tournaments,” said YS Lee, vice president and head of the IT business unit of LG Business Solutions Company. “LG UltraGear remains committed to developing high-end gaming products and to supporting the latest gaming technologies, with the goal of delivering a gaming experience that can satisfy all esports players, whether they’re enthusiastic amateurs or top-ranked professionals.”
      # # #