Quantcast

Video Conferencing Evolved

News Reporter

LG-One-Quick-01.png

Love it or hate it, video conferencing has become essential to the way we work today. But despite the advanced technology available to the office worker in the 21st century, the experience still leaves much to be desired. For every “salary person” fed up with spotty connections, terrible audio and out-of-focus webcams, there’s an easier, more productive way to conduct video calls and meetings.

LG-One-Quick-02.png

Introducing LG One:Quick Works, a powerful all-in-one video conferencing solution with an intuitive user-friendly design for everyone who hates video conferencing. The ideal productivity tool for remote work era, LG’s category-creating innovation brings greater efficiency and sleek, modern styling to businesses of all types and sizes. With One:Quick Works and the complementary wireless screen sharing device One:Quick Share, workplace productivity and efficiency may never be the same again.

LG-One-Quick-03.png

Fast and Simple Setup with Ultimate All-in-one Solution

Connectivity issues are the enemy of smooth conference calls. The complex and often time-consuming task of connecting cameras, speakers, laptops and projectors can easily derail your meeting schedule or make an important presentation fall flat. One:Quick Works avoids all such issues by integrating everything needed into a single, stylish package: touch-sensitive display, Windows-based interface, crisp 4K UHD camera, high-quality microphone, built-in speakers, digital whiteboard function and video conferencing apps. Just tap the icon of the function you want and you’re ready to host your next virtual meeting in style.

LG-One-Quick-04.png

Feel Like You’re in the Same Room with Smart Auto Focus Function

The meeting experience is on a whole new level with One:Quick Works due in no small part to the impressive performance of its camera and microphone. The high-gain mic can clearly capture the voice of a presenter seated or standing up to six meters away and employs noise cancellation to minimize most unwanted background sounds. With Smart Auto Focus, the 3,840 x 2,160 resolution camera quickly tracks and automatically focuses on the speaker. Virtual meetings take on a whole new level of satisfaction when everyone knows who’s talking and what’s being said.

LG-One-Quick-05.png

Compatible with Popular Video Conferencing Apps for More Flexibility

One:Quick Works supports a variety of video conferencing and collaboration apps to give users more ways to make the most of their meetings. Meeting participants can use LG’s preinstalled One:Quick Remote Meeting application or install Webex, Zoom and Teams using the shortcuts conveniently located on the onscreen launcher. For apps not on the launcher screen, meeting hosts can simply go into the Conference App Store to find and install the video conferencing application of their choice.

LG-One-Quick-06.jpg

Wireless Screen Sharing at the Push of a Button

The complementary One:Quick Share allows presenters to easily connect their laptops and notebooks to compatible LG digital signage devices wirelessly. With its internal Wi-Fi antenna, the diminutive dongle offers effortless screen sharing and the makes the workspace free of cable clutter. With its Split View feature, One:Quick Share can connect to and display content from up to four devices simultaneously, making it the best choice for teamworking while remote conferencing.

LG-One-Quick-07.jpg

To experience video conferencing the way it was meant to be, check out the LG Information Display

link hidden, please login to view
channel and today. And because LG doesn’t think remote conferencing needs to be dull, these lighthearted, informative videos will not only endear you to the One:Quick series, they’ll hopefully leave you wanting LG’s remote meeting solution for your own workplace.

(Images simulated to enhance features. May differ from actual use.)

# # #

[One:Quick Works]
[One:Quick Share]

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work as a freelancer, creating websites and logos and editing videos to order. Unfortunately, after watching your video, I didn't find any new information for myself. It's just a waste of time. You should know that you'll learn a lot more even by looking at this site

I'm sure that I'm not mistaken about this thought. I've been working with the Movavi editor for a long time, and I understand that even looking at the proposed range of interesting effects can develop many ideas for future videos in you. Such ideas motivate professionals to put more energy and creativity into their work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Headlined by the Ultra-Premium ‘Signature Kitchen Suite’ Built-in Lineup,
      Latest Premium Appliances Offer New Options for a More Personalized Home

SEOUL, Feb. 1, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is presenting its state-of-the-art kitchen and living appliance lineups at the 2023 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, from January 31 to February 2.
      Under the theme of ‘Life on the UP,’ LG’s exhibit showcases the modern design and advanced technology of the company’s latest appliances while highlighting the personalized convenience they provide through the addition of ThinQ UP and ThinQ Care features – now available on LG’s premium built-in lineups for the very first time. Featuring eight unique zones, LG’s booth explores diverse consumer lifestyles and aesthetics with each zone representing a different, well-known American city, location or landmark, and each displaying a selection of new, cutting-edge LG appliances.
      Visitors to KBIS 2023 can discover the latest premium kitchen solutions from luxury built-in brands, Signature Kitchen Suite and LG STUDIO, both of which offer the refined design and personalization options that today’s consumers want for their homes. The new Signature Kitchen Suite 48-inch built-in refrigerator comes in stainless steel or panel-ready option and boasts Signature Fit Integrated Design; enabling a seamless match with any interior décor and giving customers the choice of proud or flush installation.
      Also on show at KBIS is LG’s new Signature Kitchen Suite 36-inch gas cooktop. The impressive appliance features five, powerful brass burners totaling 67,500 BTUs – including a 24,000-BTU* Ultra-High dual burner with a convertible wok grate – which is the most of any cooktop in the luxury kitchen category. Additionally, the new cooktop is available with an easy-to-clean porcelain-coated cooking surface, while the LG STUDIO kitchen package now offers customers an elegant, new handle color – rose gold – to choose from.
      For hassle-free cleanup, the Signature Kitchen Suite’s PowerSteam® dishwasher can complete a full cycle in less than one hour thanks to LG’s QuadWash Pro and Dynamic Heat Dry technologies, the latter of which circulates hot air throughout the appliance’s interior. The sleek, stainless steel dishwasher, which has ‘hidden’ controls located on top of its door, uses TrueSteam® to help remove caked-on food and reduce water spots, while QuadWash Pro uses high-pressure jets of water to clean dishware from multiple angles.
      LG is also exhibiting its personalized living solutions at this year’s show, with ThinQ UP appliances such as the latest washer and dryer pair, a new minimalism concept kitchen appliances lineup, and lastly, the new MoodUP by LG STUDIO – a fridge with color-changing door panels (23 colors available for the upper panel and 19 for the lower) that can be easily controlled via the LG ThinQ app. ThinQ UP, which enables users to continuously upgrade their appliances with additional features, will soon be coming to LG’s built-in appliances – including the Signature Kitchen Suite and LG STUDIO lineup – as will ThinQ Care features designed to help users protect and get the most out of their LG solutions.
      What’s more, LG is presenting entertaining events at the show to allow visitors to experience its products and brand values first-hand. In the Las Vegas-themed zone of the company’s booth, Signature Kitchen Suite chefs, Nick Ritchie from Napa Valley and Austin Kang from Seoul, are giving cooking demonstrations using Signature Kitchen Suite appliances to prepare delectable treats for attendees. LG is also hosting an exclusive party in its booth’s New York-themed zone on the evening before KBIS 2023 opens. Along with music and a colorful LED lighting display provided by the customizable MoodUP by LG STUDIO, guests will be able to enjoy delicious desserts made using the ultra-convenient Scan to Cook feature on LG STUDIO cooking appliances.
      “At KBIS 2023, we will introduce the exceptional, personalized experience offered by our ultra-premium built-in appliances and ThinQ UP,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “LG will continue to deliver smart, stylish kitchen and living solutions designed to enhance consumers’ homes and daily lives.”
      Visitors to LG’s booth (West Hall #3045, Las Vegas Convention Center) at KBIS 2023 will have the opportunity to experience the full portfolio of LG kitchen and living appliances.
      # # #
      * British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a unit of heat.

• By AusRob
      The built in Web Browser will not play Videos on SOME websites after updating to WebOS Version 04.40.25 and 04.40.70. The web sites otherwise work fine. Here is an example that won't play since the 04.40.25 update ... 
      link hidden, please login to view ... Please fix this LG ASAP, it's really annoying. PS. It has nothing to do with any Browser setting, I have checked all that. 
    • By GiotisCy
      Hello, 
      I have recently purchased an LG C2 Oled TV which I connected with my Samsung HW-Q800B 5.1 soundbar via eArc HDMI. When I select "Passthrough" as a Digital Sound Output on LG TV sound advanced settings, there is an obvious sound response delay around 3 seconds when I pause and unpause the movie on Netflix or Prime video streaming apps on LG TV. For example, when I start the movie, the video starts and sound starts 2-3 secs later. When I pause the movie, the sound continues for 2-3 secs after the video has been stopped. There is no any lip sync issue, just this response delay of the sound from the soundbar. This happens only on LG TV Apps. If I connect to an external HDMI device such as AMAZON Fire Stick 4K, there is no such sound delay issue neither on Netflix neither on Prime Video. 
      Thus, the problem seems to be on LG TV apps.
      If I change the Digital Sound Output to "Auto" instead of "Passthrough" the issue is gone but sound quality is not as good as with Passthrough selected. So I do not want this to be my option.
      I would appreciate if someone could come with a solution on this. 

• By dracula1001
      Hello,
      I own a 55 inch LG  WEBOS TV SM8100PVA and I am connecting my SONY WH-1000XM3 bluetooth head set to the TV, it used to auto connect as soon as I power on the headphones, but now it only connecting manually, I have tried to reconnect them (forget and connect again) and the auto detect isturned on, I cannot auto connect them
      meaning every time I have to connect them, but only manually, it started happening after I connected them once to my phone and than I unpaired them from my phone,
      Can anyone assist :)?
      thank you