Quantcast

Can’t find information on power use for my LGOLED55C9PLA

Just getting the runaround from LG, only want a baseline figure, they sent me this

, our technicians have explained that we cannot calculate the unit's actual power consumption when not in standby because there are too many factors that could affect this calculation. These factors include how many pixel refreshers are run, whether the unit is connected to the internet, external devices connected, speakers connected, sound systems connected, HDD connected and recording set ups. I am afraid that we consequently cannot answer your question.

we all know LG are not helpful to customers , but there’s no need to keep proving it.

this TV has a good energy rating so figures must be available, they either dont care or understand what I am asking

thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH  
    • By Maher1976
      Hi
      I have smart LG tv 2015 model 42LY760H. 
      I think I have WebOs-1 .
      I am trying to find update to download it on USB stick but I couldn't find even on lg official website. 
      Do you have any useful information or link to help me.
      Thank you 
    • By Itachi3431
      Hi all,
      I haven't seen a screensaver option to enable after sometime and no screensaver come's up after long time. Is there anyway to enable it

TV details - 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 55UR7500PSC

P.S., running latest Web OS
    • By nester
      Hi,
      it would be great if there was some kind of “percentage” slider or just adjusted power saving settings. Right now, there is too much difference between maximum and medium power saving mode - maximum is too dark and medium is too bright, with no way to be set between. Also difference between two brightest is not so much big.
      Second idea is to bring this setting somewhere closer (higher) in options. In my opinion, it might be the often changed setting by users. I use to change it regularly, especially between day and night. 

• By JayDee
      I have spent countless hours trying to figure out which remote is compatible with my 27 inch LG television. I can find the TV on LG's website (after intensively searching each time), but when I search the Magic Remotes for compatibility, I've had no luck in anything matching the two.
      TV model is 27LQ625S-PU, purchased from Best Buy in America. I'm running 7.3.1-38 for webOS TV version. Trying to purchase one elsewhere online also seems to not have anything resembling my TV make/model.
      I don't know what else to do in order to find a remote that works, and I don't want to spend the money trying ten remotes until finding one that does. Am I missing something through the site where I should be searching? Do all remotes work based on webOS version? I'd really love to upgrade this mostly useless remote. I don't use it much right now because I don't like typing through the on-screen keyboard and the remote that came with the TV isn't as easy to use as a universal (I think some of the buttons are in oddly located places). I tend to use external smart devices because the (dumb) remote/webOS don't seem to pair together very well.
      I appreciate any help you guys are able to offer, and apologize if this seems like a foolish question.