1. Either go back to a home bar or at least let the users decide what type they see, home bar (like in one in previous series) or home screen, so they can switch
2. Make home bar/screen user definable in regards of position of app listand sources list, so we don‘t have to scroll down every time we want to start an app.
3. Put an option to remove the annoying frames in the top part of the home screen.
4. Use the same size for app and source icons. Why are the app icons so small?
5. Make source icons renamable. My PS5 is connected to HDMI 4 and I cannot name the port „PS5“. This is one of the most essential things. The TV can also not recognize the PS5 as gaming console and I would have to do that manually, but since this part of external device control I wouldn‘t do that, because I don‘t want to control the PS5 via my TV, I just want to rename the icon.
6. Put an option „Always go directly into full settings menu“. The side list of icons that appears when pressing thr settings button is annoying. The symbols are partially totally unclear and I would have to go down to the one that opens all settings. Too many button presses.
7. With an app or TV or whatever running and when accessing the home screen, don‘t stop the stream and mute the audio, just put the picture as small PiP overlay on top of the home screen, including audio and continue playing until any app or source is switched.
8. Put an option to turn off auto-update for apps or at least let the user decide!
Always let the user decide. This UI is made for the users.
By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
Hey there, I have had a OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but
I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.
I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.
anyone know how to fix?
As the title sort of says, whenever I rename the HDMI inputs on my new TV, they seem to reset at random. Sometime's they've reset when the TV is put on standby mode for several hours. Other times, I've noticed they've reset while the TV is still being used. I always end up renaming them in the morning, and eventually, they've reset themselves back to HDMI 1 (Xbox One X) and HDMI 2 (Elgato Capture).
Sometimes, only 1 of the names reset. Other times, they both reset.
Does anyone have any ideas as to why the names keep resetting? TV off or on, it doesn't seem to matter. Any help would be great!
Please and thank you!
we just bought the LG OLED 65C1 tv. on our previous Samsung tv we were able to use a Samsung sound bar connected via hdmi and wireless headphones (that uses a the charging base plugs into the audio port on the tv and then red and white leads that plug into the charging base )
for some reason we can't get the sound bar and headphones to work at the same time any more?
we have tried plugging sound bar into optical port rather than hdmi and the headphones into audio port but still we can't get them to work at the same time.
what do I need to do to get both sound bar and headphones to work at the same time??
If I know LG TV give me a hard time like this I didn't buy LG Smart TV. I just bought LG UHD TV 43UP77, and now got stuck with no Netflix on LG Store, and when I press Netflix logo on magic remote, a message poppped up " Content is unavailable. This page is not available" oh shit....... feel regretful