Quantcast

Turned off the screen. Now, how i turn it on?

mogoan

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

@mogoan What LG model is it, and how did you manage to do that? Is the sound coming from the TV speakers, or an external AMP or Receiver? Are you using an external TV box, PVR,  Foxtel, Sky, Fecth box? What happens if you press the Home button on the remote? Have you turned off the TV and unplugged it for a few minutes (standby might not be enough to reset it from "odd" issues)?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ajay Lele
      I shifted to India from UAE with my 55SM9000PVA LG TV. Since it is a TV for the middle east, I can not change the region to India. Therefore I can not log in to my LG account and have apps from the LG content store of India. Ok, so I thought I should be able to use my account in UAE and use the apps which I used in UAE. Now these apps say the IP address is not from the region, so can't run those apps. So I am stuck up with an expensive smart TV without smartness. No service center, neither LG India have any answers to it. I hate using set top boxes please help. 
    • By Martindup
      When I open the DSTV Now app on my lg tv I get the error “We’re sorry Something went wrong. Please try again.” 
      I have re installed the app, checked for firmware updates and even reset TV but the error keeps on appearing. 
      Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a tv issue or is it the app which is faulty?

• By montanabeefy1
      I have an LG TV using the magic remote.  I discovered that it allowed for either the LG tv or Sling TV to be able to be set as an input so I got sling tv.  I am now wondering if there is a way to set that when you power on the tv, it will automatically go to the sling tv input (or app)?

Thanks
    • By Rob E
      Hi,
      I recently bought myself a LG OLED42C24LA. I’m very happy with it apart from one issue I have noticed. 
      When watching hd channels using the built in antenna tuner the sound repeatedly cuts out just for a mili second each time. This is usually when there is a lot of background sound and lots of movement in the picture or if its moving from from one cut to the next. So things like an action sequence.
      This does not happen if I’m watching the same program on sd on the built in tuner or in hd on a set top box or on iPlayer. Otherwise the picture and sound are great. This makes me think its something to do with the tv and the inbuilt tuner. 
      The tv is reporting the signal strength as 95% and signal quality at 100%. 
      My intention was that this tv could replace the set top box I’m paying talk talk for.  I’m hoping this group may have seen this before or have some suggestions on how to resolve this. I did search the forum for similar questions but didn’t see anything I could use.
      I’d  really appreciate any help you can give me.
    • By Nigelrw
      We ran an ARC sound bar with surround sound on a C9 OLED TV - this works fine . I would like to add a bluetooth headphone for my partner to use as her hearing is getting worse but key is to operate both the sound bar and the bluetooth headphones at same time  - Has anyone done this . I can see away to do it with internal speaker option but quaility of speakers is not too good on the C9.