Quantcast

LG WEBOS 55UK6360 PTE GOOGLE HOME SUPPORT

MinakshiSamvedi

Question

I can't connect my google home hub to my smart tv(UK6360PTE) don't say, it doesn't support it because it has an inbuilt Google assistant and also the model no is mentioned on the LG website containing the list of supported models. It's a 2018 model. The app named "connect tv to Google assistant" is missing from the home screen. I tried to be over smart (LOL) and asked the voice command for the app it said opening the "connect tv to Google assistant" app and redirected me to the app store but it said not available.

HELP ME... 

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mihai B.
      Hello,
      Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 
      Kind regards,
    • By anton de Freitas
      Why does my my Smart TV keep displaying network disconnected network connected
    • By Visalbot
      If I know LG TV give me a hard time like this I didn't buy LG Smart TV. I just bought LG UHD TV 43UP77, and now got stuck with no Netflix on LG Store, and when I press Netflix logo on magic remote, a message poppped up " Content is unavailable. This page is not available"  oh shit....... feel regretful
    • By Alex
      For anyone that has browsed the LG website, you may have noticed random links to LG's feedback form which is powered by CVENT. The direct link is below:

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Azrina
      Dear sir,
      we just subscribe tm unify, we try find [email protected] app in LG smart tv. Unfortunately the app no in LG store. I try update still can not. How can you help to add the app.  I very appreciate if your side can help. Thank you
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ozzyzig94
      Hi everyone. I have a quite recent LG 43UM74507LA smart TV (2019 model). The current software version is the 05.10.25.
      I can read on the guide that the maximum suggested size for an external USB-connected drive is 2 TB. But what does it mean suggested? That it might be dangerous in some form for the hard drive to connect a unit which is larger than 2 TB?
      I am asking this because I actually use to connect a 4 TB external hard drive (a portable WD elements), with single NTFS partition, just to watch some video files (so no recording or else), and it works just perfectly. No problem of any sort. That's why I am very confused. I should also add that this drive is almost full (it contains 3.6 TB of data), and this does not affect the readability by the TV.
      I am indeed considering to buy another hard disk (exactly because the former one is almost full 😄), and I am considering a 8 TB WD Elements Destkop, which will be also formatted in NTFS (the only difference is that this one must be plugged to power as well, while the former only requires to be plugged to the TV via USB). Now, since the former 4 TB hard drive actually works, despite the "official suggestion", should I be confident that also the 8 TB one will work? Would you suggest me to proceed with buying that?
      Thank you very much in advance for your answers!
    • By JCowper
      I have a LG 55" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV and a Sonos Arc. They have been working together fine, but suddenly are not and I cannot seem to fix it. I have tried everything from new hdmi cable to total factory reset on both pieces of equipment and I am so frustrated! 
      Can anyone assist me with what might work? Or is anyone else suddenly experiencing issues with this setup as well?
      thanks!!

• By majtemp
      Hello,
      After updating my LG TV to the latest firmware I saw a new option:
       It is "Bluetooth Speaker Volume":

Before this update, I used to connect to my Bluetooth headphones quicker because the option "Connect" was the FIRST OPTION.
      Now It is the second option and I have to press down every time to highlight "Connect".

Why replacing "Connect" with this disabled option "Bluetooth Speaker Volume" ?!

This is annoying because my TV fails to detect my headphones automatically so I have to go to this menu every day and select "Connect" manually. ☹️
      Making "Bluetooth Speaker Volume" the first option just made this process more annoying because now I have to press more buttons.

My simple request is:
      Make "Connect" the first option.

Thanks.

• By HoneyMates57
      Bought a oled65g16la worse thing I ever did, how do you put a normal size plug behind a 19mm thick TV? answer is you can't!!
      I have a Sonos system, works fine on all other TV's, but I can only get Stereo out of it and not 5.1, it's connected via HDMI, supports ARC, I have gone to setting and tried everything, anyone have any idea's?
      Great picture, rubbish TV