• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Home Bluston
      I have several lg tv’s of the non smart type. Setting the recording time from the TV guide is simple. However on Webos it is extremely complex.
      Let me explain.
      Where I live, programs always finish beyond their scheduled time. On the non smart tv it is easy to add an extra fifteen minutes to the time while defining it. On webos you need to first define it and then go to a different application in order to edit it! It makes recording from the schedule just too complex for most users.
      Please,please fix this in an update.

• By Carolyn Steinberg
      For the past few months I am getting intermittent pop up messages on my TV.
      1st one says Wired LAN disconnected, then another message pops up and says Network connected. I have been calling my cable carrier Spectrum and Techs have been here and can't find problem. Also I went to check my wifi on my TV and my user name and connections aren't showing up all of a sudden. This TV was just purchased May 2017. What is going on and how to resolve!!
    • By Mehmet Salih Bindak
      I have using it for my coffe, What can I do now? Did you agree with deezer? 
      Because I can't open spotify even from web. There isn't any alternative browser also in the market.

Is this your respect to your customer? Please show me way, what can I do now!