• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lina75
      Can anyone please suggest an app to watch the world cup, i tried  iptvsmarters and paid for it but it isn't working on my lg smart tv
      and i was told about TOD but couldn't find it on the lg store
    • By Ugljesa Merdovic
      I bought a TV with webos 5 system yesterday. Content Store says it is unavailable. I tried changing the location, Internet DNS, factory reset, but nothing. i can't install any app on tv. Can someone help me, any solution?

• By MartynG
      Ive got an LG digital signage monitor up in my shop and am desperate to get some adverts running on it. Im struggling big time so any help would be appreciated. Does anyone know if there is a download available for MacBooks, where i could get it from and how id acquire it. Like I said I have no idea so if anyone could help id appreciate it massively. Thank you
    • By DeAnimal
      I have an OLED smart TV and need to stream AMC through the browser as LG doesn't have the supported app. The problem is the fireworks screen saver keeps coming on every 60 seconds (don't know why since it's not a static screen) and there seems to be no way to disable it or set it for a longer period. Is there any other solution that doesn't require I sign up for additional streaming services to watch AMC? (In Australia).
      Thank you
    • By Baffledron
      Hi,
      Ongoing problem!!
      About a month ago I switched from BT to Vodafone FTTP (Fibre) broadband (100Mbps)
      Since then I've had buffering on my LG TV (55UM7610PLB). This is connected to the router by ethernet cable.
      My first thoughts were to do with the internet connection, I checked and tested everything. Vodafone have also checked everything and Openreach have replaced the ONT. Still got the problem though.
      So, I've turned to the TV. The LG chat and phone help were pretty low level and not at all helpful.
      Google turned up a possible solution which involved resetting the location services and removing it's automatic status. This sort of worked. Watching UHD Frozen Planet 2 was bufferless. But the next day, watching ITV hub was worse than ever.
      You would have thought with an 100Mbps connection it would all work so well....but it doesn't.
      Is it the TV? 
      Is there a fix? 
      Any ideas much appreciated.
      Thanks
      Ron