Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

1 answer to this question

@Francisco Solis Try unplugging all external devices, and try again. If not difference, try a factory reset.

If still bad, it is either a "bad" firmware update (turned off TV before completed, thus corrupting the update), or a hardware fault, in which case raise a call with LG to fix it.

Edited by td47
clarification

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MD Speat
      Just got my LG TV in January and I think it has been hacked  I’m having trouble downloading apps and my WiFi is so slow plus when I go to factory reset it doesn’t go back to the way it was the day I plugged it in
    • By Tom M
      Today I switched to WOW internet service and dropped ATT and DirectTV.  I purchased Sling, but now can't add it to my LG TV because there is no option that I can find to add an APP like Sling.  There is no LG Content Store.  What do I do?
    • By Krash01
      Dear Readers,

I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.
      I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.

If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.
      And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something on an old LP player) it happens random, but for example during a film, it is very annoying. It happens with YouTube, Netflix, DLNA streaming, external devices, so the content doesn't matter. I think I've tried everything. I tested it with different HDMI cables, optical cable, but still have the problem. I tested it with a sound bar as well, the problem is the same.
      When I play content from the receiver, there is no problem, the sound is wonderful, no popping. Also, the TVs speakers are okay.

I don't think it is a hardware issue, because the TV's sound is OK, the home theater's sound is OK, the problem only happens when I want to use the digital output of the TV (either HDMI ARC or Optical) with auto setting.
      I called LG as well, the rep. said the she will pass this info to the technical team.

Do you have any idea, that it can be solved, or I need to wait for a software update?
    • By Adrians
      Many sound bars don't have any sort of audio out so it would be very useful if the TV could provide an audio out so it can be connected to a Hearing aid adapter.  At the moment the optical, analogue outputs are disabled when HDMI ARC is being used.
      I have a partner who is hard of hearing and needs to use the direct TV connection to understand the program dialogue clearly.  For me i can just use the normal sound bar output.
      So when HDMI ARC output is being used also have option of optical/audio out and bluetooth. 
      I have seen quite a few requests for this type of feature in the various forums or problems connecting hearing aid adapters with sound bars on LG webos TV.

• By ken325i
      Need some help with my 55B6.....can't get the firmware to update......I have 3 spinning dots!!

Here is what has happened.....
      - When watching I was getting the screensaver fireworks for no reason
      - As done in previous situations, I triggered "reset to initial settings".
      - the 3 colored spinning dots were triggered as if the reset had started, but no reset occurred.
      - the 3 colored spinning dots would not go away.
      - I downloaded the firmware to USB and tried to update using the manual USB update process per LG's online instructions.
      - When I turn on the TV, with USB inserted, I still get the 3 colored spinning dots -- NOTHING HAPPENS!
      I have tried 2 different USB drives and formatted both to FAT32, no success.  Can't get past the 3 spinning dots!

Don't know where to go with next step!!

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Ken