Quantcast

My Pixi Plus is a great phone

Alex

I'm currently using a Verizon Pixi Plus, that I purchased on Amazaon. i went form a Pre on Sprint to this Pixi on Verizon. I was worried about the form factor, but I have to say that I am quite used to it and like it. i wish it had more power though and webOS 2. If it had a 1 GHZ processor, it would be sweet. I am running Govnah and have overclocked with the max allowable. I also have touchstone chargers in my house and car which I used with my pre and now with my Pixi Plus.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.
    • By Josef
      I am recording videos to 
      link hidden, please login to view NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded? Joseph

• By Mathew
      Am using LG OLED TV 55BX UAE version in India but can't install Disney Hotstar App in my TV and India is not mentioned in Broadcast and Location option which is not at all fair. Please sort this out...  I am a LG electronics user ( Air conditioner, Refrigerator, Washing machine ETC ) and recommending others also this Brand but this kind of issues are leading to discourage ..
    • By Beth Frasher
      I have an Avantree wireless headphone for my dad to use while watching TV. It is model HT280. We’ve just purchased an LG 55UP8000 Smart TV. The transmitter for the head phones does not have Bluetooth so I have purchased a Bluetooth receiver for the headphone transmitter so that it can connect to theTV . When the headphones connect to the TV using the Bluetooth receiver we can no longer hear the tv speakers . Is there a way to have the tv sound play through Bluetooth connection AND tv speakers so that a person not wearing a headphone can also watch tv? 
    • By fade2gray
      Hi,

I can turn the Wi-Fi socket on and off using the Google Home app on my mobile phone by using the voice command "turn socket on" and "turn socket off".
      Using the same commands with Google assistant on the magic remote, will turn the socket on but will not turn it off.

Any advice please?