Quantcast

My Pixi Plus is a great phone

Alex

I'm currently using a Verizon Pixi Plus, that I purchased on Amazaon. i went form a Pre on Sprint to this Pixi on Verizon. I was worried about the form factor, but I have to say that I am quite used to it and like it. i wish it had more power though and webOS 2. If it had a 1 GHZ processor, it would be sweet. I am running Govnah and have overclocked with the max allowable. I also have touchstone chargers in my house and car which I used with my pre and now with my Pixi Plus.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By Timpa
      Hi!
      Please add a option to deavtivate scrolling wheel while using live playback.
      Flera gånger har jag råkat byta kanal när jag har kommit åt scrollhjulet när jag ska spola. Och då byter TVn kanal och allt är förlorat.
    • By Mohammed Ghareeb
      Can any one give me a method to search about a specific channel in LG smart tv. It is the most stupid tv app. 
    • By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom.