Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stephen Davies
      Hello,
      I've just bought the 2020 LGNANO866 and also an Amazon Echo, which amongst other uses, I wanted to sync with the LG TV in order to have an additional speaker at the rear of the room. So far, my attempts (in the LG 'Sounds' out settings) have enabled the Echo to connect via Blutooth : this gives the TV sound ONLY through the Echo speaker and NO sound through the TV.  The LG rep. I contacted suggested adding the Echo via the 'Surround Sound' setting, which I tried with the result : sound from TV speaker great as normal, but weak, muffled &  'echoey/delayed' sound from the Echo speaker. Attempting to tweak volume and other settings in  Surround Sound made no difference. Awful!
      Am I doing something wrong and if so, can someone please show me the right way to achieve something that I (mistakenly thought!) would be relatively easy to achieve?
      Thanks,
      Stephen.

• By bluesbones
      Oled65CX6LA  shows no subtitles when playing movie from NAS only if audio format from the movie is not supported, like DTS.
      If audio format is supported, like AC3 then the TV shows subtitles.
      So there is in the software a link with the audio format and  subtitles.
      Like: 
      If audio format is supported then show subtitles (SRT)
      If audio format is not supported then show NO subtiles.
      It would be nice if this link in the software would be removed

• By Colin Todd
      After using iPlayer app on my lg nano TV when I tune to BBC 1 be, the audio starts in sync but rapidly goes to several seconds delay . Turn off and on fixes the problem.
    • By David Neeve
      Model number 55UT640s , have been trying to load BBC News Live in the web browser for this new TV but it won't allow you complete the action. Also Don't seem to have an option for iplayer App because of model ? 
      Have now tried another model 32LT6100 at home and the same thing , ( it works on 3 samsung tv's in same house) 
      Is there a fix for this ? Client doesn't have aerial or freesat feed but was hoping to use internet . Dave 
    • By informatiko
      It would be amazing to be able to use the Philips HUE and synchronize the lights with the video and audio of the LG TV.
      Thanks