Quantcast

Do not like the webos6.0 new ui!!!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Across the world, hospitals and health care facilities have been put to the ultimate test, pushed to their absolute limits. To help ease the burden on the Polish health care system, LG supported the 29th Annual Grand Finale fundraiser hosted by the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity (GOCC), the largest independent non-profit charity in Poland, to raise money that will be used to help care for the nation’s most vulnerable children.

Since 1993, the GOCC has been supporting and promoting health care in Poland by purchasing state-of-the-art medical equipment for the nation’s hospitals and clinics, as well as establishing and running several medical and educational programs. The charity’s Grand Finale fundraiser on January 31 was packed to the brim with events, activities, concerts and sporting challenges that brought diverse communities together for non-stop fun and fund raising. By reaching out to regions with thriving Polish communities, the GOCC was also able to set up 79 international Collection Centres in locations such as Singapore, Bali, Mexico and as far away as a research station at the North Pole.

LG kitted the Grand Finale TV studio out with 80 LG monitors, among them professional 4K LG UltraFine monitors with Ergo stands for use by studio volunteers during the grueling 27 hour long fundraiser that was televised nationally and streamed live on the Grand Finale website.

To raise awareness and encourage more people to get involved, LG Poland also donated a smart LG Vivace washer dryer with Allergy Care to the Grand Finale’s online charity auction. Featuring steam to disinfect clothes and eliminate germs, LG Vivace proved to be a highly sought after product, attracting a host of bidders. To bring even more viewers and donations to the table, LG and partners promoted the GOCC 2021 event continuously on their social media channels.

Photo Credit: Lukasz Widziszowski
      “With everything that has been going on and the social-distancing restrictions in place, this year we decided to focus on a digital fundraiser to introduce our kindhearted benefactors to donating online.” said GOCC spokesperson Olga Zawada. “Preliminary results totaled PLN 127,495,626 (USD 34.2 million), making it one of the highest preliminary amounts we’ve raised in our almost 30-year history, thanks in large part to online donations.” All proceeds from the auction were used to purchase potentially life-changing medical equipment for laryngology, otolaryngology and head diagnostics.
      Jerzy Owsiak, Chairman, GOCC (Photo Credit: Marcin Wichon)
      In an interview at the studio, Jerzy Owsiak, Chairman of the Board of the GOCC, personally thanked LG Poland for its contribution to the Grand Finale and LG’s entire Poland team is proud to have been able to support this noble initiative that shares LG’s goals – to make lives better.
      By LG Poland Staff
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Tony Levy
      I have a brand new LG OLEDC8PLA model and have both an input for my aerial and for my Satellite however i cannot seem to find anyway to switch from watching via my aerial, which is Spanish DTV and then switching to my Satellite to watch UK TV 
      I live in Spain hence the two systems.  When I press the home button on the remote the list is at the bottom  and displayed are LG Content Store HDMI3, LiveTV Freesat etc but no button with the aerial option, so the only way I can switch is to go into the main settings menu select Programme Tuning and switch the programme mode from Satellite to Antenna.
      This does not seem a very smart way to be able to switch
      Does anybody know if you can switch easily?
    • By Yeeva C
      Hey there! 

I’m streaming from an iPad with a 4:3 aspect ratio. I would like to zoom the stream so that the black bars on the side disappear, but there are no options for aspect ratio besides “original”. Any suggestions? Thanks you! 

• By nMaib0
      I think I am going to return this TV. Not only is it hard to switch between these because they are not separated in the input section. The satellite channels, even the open ones are all locked. I don't get what the deal is with this TV, why is everything so wrong?
    • By VapAndrei
      Hi,
      I own an LG Smart TV (43LK5900PLA) and I seem to have an issue with the browser. If I have more than one tab opened if I switch between them, they refresh / reload. The thing is this doesn't always happen and I haven't been able to figure out why. One thing is for sure - it is really, really, REALLY annoying and makes browsing the internet impossible on websites that have pop-ups. You may ask why. Well, because they usually open a pop-up whenever you make your first click. Pop-ups open in a new tab and the browser automatically switches to it. After closing (or going to the initial website tab) it reloads and .. well.. the pop-up again.
      Also, it's impossible to check e-mails and open links too. Same story. You click on a link, a new tab opens and when you go back to the e-mail it reloads and the e-mail is opened no more.
      Like I said, this doesn't happen every time. 90% of the times, regardless of what sites I open, of what I have opened when the browser opens.
      The LG webOS is up to date and I've tried clearing the history and 'clearing the cache ' in the browser. Nothing works so I'm pretty disappointed.
      Thanks in advance.