Quantcast

UN 8570 TV Compatible Bluetooth Wireless earbuds or headsets

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Lausonline said:

UN 8570 TV which bluetooth wireless earbuds are compatible to listen to TV. I have a generic pair and when pairing it only wants to play phone audio on TV, but I can't listen to TV 

Hi @Lausonline

Before trying to pair the headphones turn off your phone's Bluetooth, and make sure the headset is in pairing mode.  Theoretically any Bluetooth headset should work as it is a generic standard, but of course your mileage may vary.

On my 2016 TV I have used £12.00 generic Bluetooth headphones of the same vintage, through to current year Anker Soundcore Spirit Dot 2 & Life P2 true wireless earbuds.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Janusz Łaski
      I was trying to connect My LG TV as a wireless display, just as on this video:
      Unfortunately it works only first time until disconnecting. To reconnect I need to restart TV, sometimes a few times. Sometimes TV is not detectable at all. How it works for you?

• By Colin Todd
      After using iPlayer app on my lg nano TV when I tune to BBC 1 be, the audio starts in sync but rapidly goes to several seconds delay .
    • By Gerry H.
      Connecting my headset to my TV is such a hassle, way too many steps. Every time I have to:
      open settings scroll to audio scroll to bluetooth pick select a device, which opens another window navigate to my headset (multiple uses of arrow keys) select my headset hit back button multiple times to get out of window This very bad UX.
      How it should work: At step 3 once Bluetooth is selected the TV should connect to the last connected Bluetooth device. Done.
    • By Voo Poo
      Hello,
      LG TV running v 05.10.30 
      When I hit my Home button, it shows me a list all my apps.  AirPlay keeps showing up.  So I delete it.  Next time I turn on the TV is back.
      I do not have the app installed  'My Apps'.
      Any idea why it keeps showing up?
      I would like to remove it permanently, or unless I want it.
      Suggestions?
      Thanks,
      tV
    • By bluesbones
      Oled65CX6LA  shows no subtitles when playing movie from NAS only if audio format from the movie is not supported, like DTS.
      If audio format is supported, like AC3 then the TV shows subtitles.
      So there is in the software a link with the audio format and  subtitles.
      Like: 
      If audio format is supported then show subtitles (SRT)
      If audio format is not supported then show NO subtiles.
      It would be nice if this link in the software would be removed