Quantcast

UN 8570 TV Compatible Bluetooth Wireless earbuds or headsets

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Lausonline said:

UN 8570 TV which bluetooth wireless earbuds are compatible to listen to TV. I have a generic pair and when pairing it only wants to play phone audio on TV, but I can't listen to TV 

Hi @Lausonline

Before trying to pair the headphones turn off your phone's Bluetooth, and make sure the headset is in pairing mode.  Theoretically any Bluetooth headset should work as it is a generic standard, but of course your mileage may vary.

On my 2016 TV I have used £12.00 generic Bluetooth headphones of the same vintage, through to current year Anker Soundcore Spirit Dot 2 & Life P2 true wireless earbuds.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dhigufaru
      My TV LG 43LX761H model goes blank screen with screensaver after 1 hour while it is on web browser. 
      Anyone have any solution for this? I tried to update firmware but the software is not available in any of the LG TV Support Sites.
      Thank you. 
    • By Guy Katz
      this one blows my mind and I dont get how no one complains about this every day
      the built in player by LG does NOT play loseless audio an can NOT pass it even via eArc !!!
      the TV HW is fully capable of doing this. as an example, if you plug in an nvidia shield where the shield is the player, connect the shield to the TV via HDMI and another HDMI to the eArc straight to supporting a supporting eArc component there are no issues... its the LG Built in player that does not support it !!! 
      I bought my TV with eArc exactly to be able to use the built in player (connect to a NAS with my media) and enjoy Atmos. 
      LG, please fix this historical fiasco. its unacceptable!
      thanks for reading...
    • By lsaadeh1
      Hi all,
      I'm having issues with my lgtv and receiver (Sherwood RD-6506) when turning on my lgtv.
      If I unplug and replug my hdmi cable in it works again but won't start working on its own!
      I've tried disabling quickstart+.. not sure what else I can do...
      TV: OLED55B8STB
      Firmware: 05.40.26
    • By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?

• By Gecko64
      Hello, the wifi of my smart TV is broken since the last update.
      The remote control from my phone too when i use an opérational ethernet connection.

Tried : 
      Full setting reset
      Reboot
      Power reset

Observed :
      After the power reset and unplugged during at least 10 min, the WiFi networks was at new listed but impossible to connect, it says WiFi network not found.
      After a new power off, the searching of wifi networks didn't end without result.
      The remote control also lag a lot each 10 seconds and during 3 or 4 seconds.

TV Informations :
      Model : 49SJ800V-ZB
      Devide Name : [LG] webOS TV SJ800V
      Serial Number : 711MAVDM8903
      webOS TV Version : 3.9.0-62709 (dreadlocks2-dudhwa)
      MAC  Wired : 38:8C:50:F3:2B:5D
      MAC Wireless : 7C:1C:4E:A0:E8:C7 
      ESN : LGTV20171=11002626448
      VSN : 5DBF066A
      Widevine : LGTV17CLGE005126094

Question :
      Is there a way to downgrade by putting the firmware on a USB Key with a FAT 32 filesystem on to be sure it could be read by the TV ?

Thank you in advance for your help.