Quantcast

Need Sony LIV app + MX player

Pramod Bisen

Question

1 answer to this question

On 1/4/2021 at 3:15 PM, Pramod Bisen said:

Hi Team

By when we can expect Sony LIV app and MX Player availability in LG Smart TV web OS version 5.80.35.

Please reply

Hi @Pramod Bisen

If by Team you think you are talking to LG themselves then you are out of luck as this is a user-to-user forum, and it has no affiliation with LG.

There is now a SonyLiv app available but only for 2018 model year and onwards TVs: https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/5391-sony-liv-app/

As for MX Player are you referring to the media playing app or the Indian streaming service?  Whichever one is concerned  you would need to contact them to see why they have not produced an app for the webOS platform because as a rule of thumb LG to do not produce apps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ramesh Chand Vishwakarma
      It is unprofessional on part of LG TV that they do not resolve the basic issue of adding app gCmob in their app store.
      My 50UT80506LA LG WebOs TV does not support my office security camera system via wifi to TV.  We need (gCmob app) in list of app.
      I can't connect my office camera via Wi-Fi to LG-TV. No body in LG TV technical team is proactive in resolving the issue of customer. They are more happy to befool the customers, rather than looking for technical solution through wider thinking.
      Please talk to you top management and make a visit to our office to understand the customers plight..
      Please respond to customers needs.
      Regards,
      Ramesh Chand Vishwakarma
      MD/CEO
      DeGicon Pro Iternatiuonal Pvt. Ltd.
      Noida, UP
      +91 9910246766
      Receipt of LG TV from Om Prakash Yadav.pdf
    • By tezz7624
      How do you get these Sony TV channels?
      Your Samsung and LG TVs get 8 blockbuster new channels this month and all for free

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Matt Moran
      Hi
      In the media player, it is quite difficult to see which item is selected.
      Would it be possible to do something to make the selected item more distinguishable like putting a border around it?
      Thanks
      Matt
    • By Kemal Sözüner
      I recently bought a LG TV with WebOS version 8.1 and have a frustrating issue.
      I have a usb disk with all my family photos & videos archive in it. 
      We love to browse through the pictures and videos on big screen.
      But current LG TV media player displays either pictures or videos. I want to see them in the order they were captured.
      It would be great to enable this feature when "Photos & Videos" filter is selected.