Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
- I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
- Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
- Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
Am I the only one with this problem?
By nina san miguel
Can anyone help? Netflix has suddenly become inresponsive for the last month. Amazon Prime works great, so i know it isn't a problem with my internet connection. I've resorted to resetting the tv to its initial setting FOUR times. I've plugged and unplugged the router countless times (as suggested). It would enter netflix, but eventually go back to error tvq-st-120.
My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version 05.50.06. Here are the issues I have encountered:
1. The whole user interface became really slow.
2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update.
3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet
I purchased an LG OLED55BX6LB yesterday and noticed that when signed into the Youtube app, I'm still getting ads displayed despite it showing 'PREMIUM' on the app. Not a massive problem as I can just watch Youtube via an nVidia Shield, which doesn't show ads as expected.
Still, it's annoying. Is this a one-off, or do others have the same issue?