Quantcast

LG Smart TV

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

@dibbie camacho It should be there by default, you do NOT need to "download it", as extra apps have to COME from there, as THAT is your LG download centre!

Maybe it is not in view, and just needs the app ribbon to be scrolled right to see it (often by clicking on the 3 lines icon one side or the other).

See this for an example:

link hidden, please login to view

On 12/29/2020 at 5:15 PM, dibbie camacho said:

My LG Smart TV does not have lg content store, how can I download the content store app to my tv model # is 60pn5700-ua. Thank you.

I have the same problem! I just purchased my 43" 43UN7000PTA smart TV last November and the interface is different from the others.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RobNBill
      Since this update the Apple TV 4K can no longer connect to Dolby via HDMI.  Immediately prior to this update - it worked.
      Now, if you attempot to connect and set it to Dolby - the screen flashes the Apple TV screen on and off - it can't stabilze.
      This happened immdeiately after the update.  
      Can I revert back to the prior software?  Or, can you send me a version that does not have this issue.
    • By blaktro
      I just found out B9 tv has only 100mbps ethernet, even tho it should give me at least 80mbps download speed rate. My download speeds are  between 15-20mbps and I dont know why.
      I pluged in laptop with 100mpbs ethernet network card  in the same UTP cable, and it goes to 80mbps at speedtest.net. (my ISP speeds are 300mbps download, 25 upload)
      I use PLEX and the speed does matter.
      Can you tell me what may be the problem, what can I make to solve it?

• By Kirtan Mehta
      Hi,  I need help to open Microsoft Teams on my LG Webos TV.. 
      I have LG WebOS TV OLED55C8PTA. My software version is 5.10.45. 
      When I open Microsoft Teams browser version from the browser on TV, I get the error message that "Hmm. Your browser version isn't supported. Here's what works: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox."
    • By jaculson
      I have a LG TV model: 47LB652V-ZA, webOS version 1.4.0-2523 (afro-ashley). Why isn't Spotify supported for this TV if its from 2014 and it says that devices from 2013 and onwards will be supported
    • By Angel Beagle
      I have no idea what these software updates do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk