Quantcast

Great site for decoding the LG TV model numbering

FYI: while researching some other LG mysteries, I came across this GREAT site with VERY good visuals explaining the different model numbering schemes for all the older and newer LG models.

This goes from 2011 through to 2020, and is very comprehensive and easy to understand, so hats off to whoever put this all together:

link hidden, please login to view

Apologies if this has been posted before (and the experts on here may know this stuff already), but even if in the middle of a thread, I think it deserves its own seperate topic. I am sure it will help someone.. ūüėä

• Like 1

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FYI: while researching some other LG mysteries, I came across this GREAT site with VERY good visuals explaining the different model numbering schemes for all the older and newer LG models. This g

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ricardo harris
      Will 2020 nanocell tv get 120 hertz 4k for Dolby vision for series x ?
    • By DaveM
      Following a recent update my TV keeps powering off (going into standby) and then takes several minutes to turn back on.
      I've been through all the troubleshooting steps including a full reset, unplugging all cables etc.
      I ordinarily have 3 devices connected to the TV - a Sony Amp (sky, pc, firestick), a nintendo switch and a PS5. The latter two using eARC for audio.   It has been set up this way since January with no changes or any issues at all.
      Recently a software update was pushed out and the issue first started within minutes afterwards and has since it has been a nightmare.  The TV will often go into standby after a few minutes use and will not turn back on.  Even properly pulling the power makes no difference.  The device will go to turn on and then click back into standby with the red light lit.  There has since been another update which I thought may be a fix for the issue but wasn't.
      I did find that pulling all the HDMI cables and turning it back on seemed to help it turn on but recently that hasn't been helping either.  The only "fix" is to wait about ten minutes where it will then usually turn on. IF the device stays on for more than 10 minutes it largely seems to then stay on without issue.
      I have tried doing various things like disabling CEC control incase something was sending a bad HDMI signal but that hasn't helped and obviously causes issues for the eARC devices.  
      Any ideas of anything to try, whether itmight be a s/w issue or is just a hardware failure? Thanks 
    • By Marco V
      Hi,

so i was watching a movie through the webbrowser app of the LGCX65
      Every 20 min the screensaver kicks in while there is no reason to as the movie keeps playing
      in the background you can even still hear the movie playing

how can i disable this screensaver its very anoying

thanks
      Marco

• By Adithya
      I don't find any latest updates for 55UH850T this model. Most of the applications says that WebOS 3.5 or more is required. This model TV is with 3.4 WebOS version.
      Please let me know in case if anyone has any information on this.
    • By Yaswanth
      Looking for airtel Xstream app for webOs in LG554T. Please add it. This app is available in google play store & app store
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Vetald
      tell me what the problem is, nanocell 916, in the dolby vision format, the image flickers. in other modes this is not the case. video enclosed,.
    • By Vetald
      what's new for tv in this update? Does it need to be installed or will it degrade the software capabilities of the TV?
    • By MinakshiSamvedi
      I can't connect my google home hub to my smart tv(UK6360PTE) don't say, it doesn't support it because it has an inbuilt Google assistant and also the model no is mentioned on the LG website containing the list of supported models. It's a 2018 model. The app named "connect tv to Google assistant" is missing from the home screen. I tried to be over smart (LOL) and asked the voice command for the app it said opening the "connect tv to Google assistant" app and redirected me to the app store but it said not available.
      HELP ME... 
    • By jaculson
      I have a LG TV model: 47LB652V-ZA, webOS version 1.4.0-2523 (afro-ashley). Why isn't Spotify supported for this TV if its from 2014 and it says that devices from 2013 and onwards will be supported