Quantcast

Screen Burn In

Mike_S

Question

1 answer to this question

@Mike_S The only way to get this sorted out is to contact LG and get them to replace the screen. Static images from playing games, or using a TV as a PC monitor for MANY hours day after day are bad for OLED screens. The red logos from Netflix and YouTube, and TV stations tend to cause burn-in areas if you wach the same programs a lot, as the logos tend to be in the same place.

Place a call with your country LG site and see what they say.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TVNerd95
      Hi,
      Bought a new C4 OLED but i get black screens randomly when using internal streaming apps or just going back to the home menu. It seems as if WEBOS is crashing and i can only cut power and reboot when this happens...
      Is it a software or panel issue
    • By victoranthony
      Hey everyone,
      I have had LG TV for just two years. Last weekend, when I turned it on, it showed a blank white screen but was still illuminated, with sound working. No LG logo or image appeared. I unplugged the TV and held the power button for 30 seconds while it was unplugged, and the screen issue fixed the issue for a week. 
      However, the same white screen problem has now returned, and the power reset trick no longer works.
      Should I contact a local TV repair technician or reach out to LG customer support first?  Any advice?
    • By joe zx
      I have LG oled 55b8pla, it is connected to the net, it has the latest update installed, when I start the web browser application and in the on-screen keyboard I start typing for example the URL of the web page, so instead of the number 1 it displays a number 2, instead of the number 2 a completely different character, etc. etc. etc.
      I turned the TV on/off, turned the app on/off, unregistered the remote and registered it again. No effect so far.
      Any advice, thanks.

• By Low Grade
      hi, 
      i just need to listen to the audio of certain Youtube videos so is it possible to turn off the screen ?.............this is possible for Live TV though............😀
    • By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      I followed the instructions to set the default input on my TV, but every time I cold start it, it simply goes to the screen where there is a list of apps. I try to repeatedly go to the HOME app to try to set it again, even though it already shows HDMI 4 as the start up input, but it simpy goes to the default screen where my apps are listed.
      Does anyone know what it would take to set this?