Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Karan Batra said:

Just make sure DLNA is enabled on QNAP. Never had issues. Also power cycle the tv.

Thanks Karan, good tip. Actually DLNA was enabled on my QNAP. However several settings on the Media Streaming Add on and on the Multimedia Console prohibited my TV to see the movies on the NAS. Now after tweaking these settings, I can see the movies on my TV. Thanks again

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chris Scarth
      Are we ever going to get Eurosport Player on lg smart TV ???
    • By Danny Measho
      I connected my laptop one time to my LG TV, and I can now see all my photos from my PC on my TV. Anyone know how to remove that?
    • By marcog
      Since a short while (maybe 2 weeks), the youtube app seems to have issues.
      I can only play 2-3 videos consecutively, before it stops loading even the ads that come before each video, black screen only.
      Funny enough, sometimes I am not even able to turn the TV off when this happens.

I already tried:
      - Logout and back into my youtube acc.
      - Uninstall the app from WebOS, turn TV off incl unplug power for 1+ minutes, reinstall the app.
      - Reset the TV to factory default, reinstall everything.

Other apps work like a charm still, eg Netflix, Plex, other web based TV providers for local channels.
      Youtube App used to work just fine for me, I would assume it has to do with a recent update.

For info, I am on a OLED55B7V
      I also am posting a similar help request to the Youtube Forums.
      Thanks for your help!

BR
    • By Effn Scotty
      I have a win10 HTPC with all my media files on it. It's connected via HDMI to my home theatre amp which is connected to my LG tv via HDMI. If I'm watching a local stored movie or listening to my music collection on my HTPC it plays on the home theatre speakers and the TV just acts as a computer monitor. If I'm watching tv the audio is via the internal speakers or connected sound bar.
       Something has happened and now whenever I try to play music the LG tv automatically overides the amp and plays the music through the tv with its media server. How do I disable this function please?? I don't really want the tv to perform any media serving functions.
    • By Francesco Gaetani
      Hallo everyone,
      Since 3 months now my LG UHD TV AI ThinQ does not want to play any videos through the browser.
      I guess there is an issue with the cookies policy as it seems that the TV does not record/recognize the "accept all cookies" option prompted on the screen when I load the video in the browser.  I click on "accept all cookies" the page reloads but instead of starting the video it shows me again the disclaimer for cookies..
      Here is the page I'd like to reproduce: https://www.rainews.it/tgr/vda/notiziari/index.html?/tgr/rainews.html 

Thank you and regards, Francesco.