Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Karan Batra said:

Just make sure DLNA is enabled on QNAP. Never had issues. Also power cycle the tv.

Thanks Karan, good tip. Actually DLNA was enabled on my QNAP. However several settings on the Media Streaming Add on and on the Multimedia Console prohibited my TV to see the movies on the NAS. Now after tweaking these settings, I can see the movies on my TV. Thanks again

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dinky
      Hi all
       is there a way to view content from my own channel in Youtube? Much of my own content has the ‘unlisted’ or ‘private’ attribute and will not appear in search results, so I need to be able to go to my own channel and sekect the video from there, but that seems not to be possible. Or is it?
    • By nsnews org
      I bought my TV from Oman and shifted to India. Model is 65UH603V-TC WebOS 3.4.0
      I have changed the area code to 4816 using service remote but still content page is not updated
      Broadcast country and service country set to India
    • By CpRivers
      I am looking for an app that will allow me to play videos from a shared folder on another computer, something like VLC. Is there an app for the LG to do this? I haven't been able to find anything. I set up the Media Center on the other computer but it doesn't work right and can't see all the available videos. I just want to be able to browse a shared folder.

Chuck
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi! Thank you for your kind help
      I'm looking for a way to show an IP camera to LG TV, I've updated it to the latest version (WebOS).
      I really hope it is possible without buying an external HDMI box, there is any way to obtain that or install apps from USB? Thank you a lot!

• By GJC
      I would like to be able to access my network drives without using DLNA.  It should look just like a USB drive.