Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Karan Batra said:

Just make sure DLNA is enabled on QNAP. Never had issues. Also power cycle the tv.

Thanks Karan, good tip. Actually DLNA was enabled on my QNAP. However several settings on the Media Streaming Add on and on the Multimedia Console prohibited my TV to see the movies on the NAS. Now after tweaking these settings, I can see the movies on my TV. Thanks again

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jan Wijnands
      Before OS update 03.20.70 I could stream movies, watch photo's and listen music from my Synology NAS DS216J via SMB.
      Now this is not possible anymore! It says "No Files". Who can help??
    • By Ted W
      Hi
      I've got an LG Smart TV 43UM  7400PLB and am looking to buy an external hard drive so I can pause live TV and record programs. I'm currently using a much smaller capacity USB which can't pause live TV and will soon be full. 
      I've read on various forums that certain hard drives won't work or that I'll need to buy a certain connecting cable. 
      I was thinking of buying a Seagate 2TB drive, (STGX2000400) which is around £55.
      Can anyone recommend one or confirm that the Seagate one will be okay.
      Thanks.
    • By Mikeymert
      Hi all,
      I am having an issue in that when I connect my external hard drive it no longer recognizes any of the video files.
      all of the files appear and were all working fine yesterday, however none of the files work any longer. I have multiple file types (mp4, .mkv) which all worked yesterday evening but not any longer.

any help massively appreciated 
    • By News Reporter
      Over the years, the growth in connected cars and the development of autonomous driving technology has led to vehicle software becoming more critical in the operation of a car. As vehicles get smarter, automakers are finding themselves focusing not only on the hardware but also on software solutions to make the on-road experience not only more convenient but safer as well.

In line with this evolution, LG Electronics has been accelerating the commercialization of its augmented reality (AR) software solution for vehicles. This advanced software is designed to offer real-time assistance to drivers, helping consumers accurately assess driving conditions to keep themselves, and others, safe on the roads.

The software helps drivers better judge driving conditions by projecting key visual information – current speed, relative position of nearby vehicles and pedestrians, best route to the selected destination, etc. – onto the inside of the vehicle’s windshield as a head-up display (HUD) so drivers never have to take their eyes off the road, while still making the information viewable on the In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) system’s bright, clear display.

A number of LG’s core technologies are integrated into the company’s advanced AR solution. Vehicle Sensor Fusion, analyzes ADAS information collected by the car’s front camera as well as a real-time map, GPS and vehicle-movement data to provide more accurate information on the IVI display. Human Machine Interface (HMI) Framework assists in the rendering of visual information while Driving Data Prediction compensates for sensor latency by integrating camera images of the external environment with vehicle data in real time. LG’s AR solution is offered to automakers as a package that includes the SDK (software development kit), UI (user interface) Composer and Simulation Tool that not only makes it easy to integrate into customers’ vehicle software platforms but easy to maintain and update as well.

LG’s Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company produces navigation systems, instrument clusters, head-up displays, HMI solutions and IVI systems, among others. These capabilities enable the company to adapt and respond to the diverse needs of its automotive customers, including unique requirements related to vehicle platform policies and purchasing strategies. AR is a key pillar of the ongoing digitization of the automotive industry and LG’s offering in this space is a big evolutionary step forward, one that will elevate the driving experience and make our roads safer for everyone.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By vps358
      Is there any way to change the defaults to your own.
      For example I shut down my BT headphones and every time LG tv changes to internal speakers and I have to manually change to what I want ?