Quantcast

Eurosport Player App please

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, ComfySofa said:

As above - could this please be considered.?

Hi @ComfySofa

Unfortunately this is a User-to-User forum, so we have no control over when an app by any content provider would be made available for the webOS platform.  The best thing I can suggest is that if you have a Twitter account you ask Eurosport directly.

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Harald Dunkel
      Would it be possible to support natural scrolling for the remote (optionally)? It is pretty confusing that the shown page scrolls down if you push up your thumb on the scroll wheel. Its not what you expect.
    • By Nguyễn Trần Thanh Lâm
      Hello.
      I try to Build Your First App for webOS TV, but in step 6. Install your app to emulator, I have error:
      "Ares-install: please check the device IP address or port"
      I don't know how to fix it. Please help me. Thanks.
    • By Gerry H.
      Connecting my headset to my TV is such a hassle, way too many steps. Every time I have to:
      open settings scroll to audio scroll to bluetooth pick select a device, which opens another window navigate to my headset (multiple uses of arrow keys) select my headset hit back button multiple times to get out of window This very bad UX.
      How it should work: At step 3 once Bluetooth is selected the TV should connect to the last connected Bluetooth device. Done.
    • By Spencer Cook
      I Bought a 
      link hidden, please login to view after having massive hassles with a Philips TV and BBC iPlayer, ITV player etc.
      A friend recommended LG, so I bought one. NOW I find while you have iPlayer, ITV, Ch4, Ch5 players AREN'T available for my 2020 edition TV.
      Is this going to be resolved or will I be returning the TV?
    • By npjrogers
      For once lets be ahead of the curve and put Discovery+on the LG app store.. or at lease enable it in the WebOs browser