Quantcast

Screen Share

Question

I don’t use screen share.  Suddenly SCREEN SHARE is showing up highlighted when I am trying to select the HDMI that I need to be using.  However, since SCREEN SHARE is already highlighted and will not go away, it keeps everything else with exception from antenna tv from working.  I have gone into the SCREEN SHARE APP  and was able to deactivate the sound.  Could not figure out away to cancel completely.  Please help!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
    • By News Reporter
      As the first social generation to have grown up with access to the internet and digital technology from an early age, members of Generation Z have become today’s cultural opinion leaders all over the world. To connect with this demographic audience, LG launched the 2021 Life’s Good global campaign in May and called on young aspiring musicians and filmmakers to share their thoughts on what makes life special.

The second year of the campaign recruited the help of singer/songwriter Charlie Puth to spearhead the Life’s Good Music Project and director Jackson Tisi to headline the Life’s Good Film Project. The two-month campaign provided a platform for young talent to showcase their personal take on LG’s familiar theme and generated more than 100 million total views on various social media platforms. In total, the music and film campaigns attracted submissions from more than 1,600 entries from 48 countries, all conveying a sense of hope and optimism for the future.
      Clockwise from top left: Sade Whittier, Dani Kim, Stacey Capers, Stacey Ryan 
      The Music Project alone showcased the unique artistic sensibilities of over a thousand participants from 36 countries. From this diverse group of creative talents, four lucky artists from different backgrounds united by their passion for music were chosen to represent the 2021 Life’s Good Music Project in collaboration with Charlie Puth: Stacey Capers and Sade Whittier of the USA, Stacey Ryan of Canada and Dani Kim of South Korea. The selected winners will get the opportunity to complete and perform the song in a music video with Puth as well as receive OLED TVs along with other LG products.

“In the collaborative process of bringing a song to life, it’s always beautiful to touch on the shared experience despite any differences in our personal experiences, history, culture, or where we grew up,” said Puth. “We can come together through the universal language of music and our shared belief that Life’s Good.”

Hundreds of burgeoning video auteurs from 33 countries captured the footage of their own diverse and inspiring Life’s Good moments and submitted their works to the Film Project. The submissions showed how places, spaces and happy moments held special meanings in their lives and in the lives of their loved ones. Related posts on social media have garnered over 44 million views total to date, reaching a truly global audience.

LG’s 2021 Life’s Good global campaign reminds us of the limitless possibilities we have to create our own lives as we wish. With inspiring submissions embodying the immense talent and enthusiasm of the next generation of artists, LG hopes to share the message of hope and togetherness with the world.
      The inaugural 2021 Life’s Good Film will be unveiled on August 27 while the song and music video will drop next month. For more on the 2021 Life’s Good global campaign, stay tuned to LG’s and .
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Nagesh
      Hi. There seems to be a problem with the hostar+Disney app. It’s shows a play back error. I tried everything from restarting tv to uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  Still it shows PI 6002 NAS ERROR
    • By Legion
      I just bought a OLEDG177PUA with what I assume is webos 6.  Why is there not a setting available for me to set the default home screen.... to the home screen?  I am constantly ending up on some random live LG TV channel, and having to wrestle it to go "back" to "home" by pressing the home button over and over.  At the very least let me easily switch to a gallery picture as a home screen option.  It's a gallery TV after all is it not?
      I haven't watched live TV since 2003. With all the app options on the home screen now, why on earth would I need to start now? Please enable a way to make live TV stop being the default. It was bad enough that I had to endure a static screen to constantly wrestle back out of to get to the home screen, but I'm not sure what's worse, static or Ancient Aliens. 🙄

Also explain HBO Max. How do you guys have ancient aliens but not HBO Max?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Taigini
      Hey everyone,

I recently bought a new LG SmartTV (43UN71) and I see it is connected to a laptop of my roommate (who doesn't own the TV). It is connected as a media server and this is really bothering me, because they have streamed Youtube once to my TV (by accident), but I do not remember ever granting permission for their laptop to connect to my TV. 
      How do I remove their laptop as a media server from my TV?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Paesano
      I am having an issue with two of your tv's at my home with Apple HomeKit.  I have a 55 inch and 65 inch OLED C9 TV.  They are both compatible with HomeKit.  Originally when I installed the TV's I had all sorts of issues with Apple HomeKit. For the Last 2 months Apple HomeKit has been working perfect with them.  Now after a recent update to them via automatic updates, Apple HomeKit now has an issue viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is OFF,  It shows "No Response" in HomeKit.  My TV's are hardwired via Ethernet cable.    There are 4 states in HomeKit that are recognized for the TV: - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app locally on the network while the TV is ON (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned on) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app locally on the network while the TV is OFF (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned off) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is ON (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned on) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is OFF (This DOES NOT work in HomeKit and the TV shows in HomeKit as "No Response")

I've tried reseting the TV's and doing all sorts of things. Nothing has worked.  I believe there is an issue with the latest firmware. 
    • By Alex
      LG has unveiled the pricing and release plans for some of its 2019 OLED TV lineup, basically mirroring the company’s playbook from last year. These are some of the very best TVs you can buy, so LG is continuing to price them as such.
      The 2019 C9 (65-inch, 55-inch) and E9 (65-inch) series TVs will start shipping in April. The 77-inch model of the C9 and 55-inch E9 will hit stores a bit later in May and June, respectively. And this year’s update to LG’s “wallpaper” TVs — to be available in 65- and 75-inch sizes — will come out in June.
      (If you were wondering, no, there’s still not at a firm price or release date for the stunning rollable TV.)
      LG’s TV branding can be pretty confusing, but all of these TVs fundamentally share the same display quality and the latest features that the company first announced at CES: that includes AirPlay 2, built-in support for Amazon Alexa voice commands, improved image processing, and more. LG claims itself as the only major TV manufacturer offering both Alexa and Google Assistant out of the box, whereas some other brands (Samsung, Roku TVs, etc.) only support them through external speakers you might already own.

The TVs also feature HDMI 2.1, future-proofing them for any content (and just about any frame rate) that might be coming down the pipe over the next several years.
      But they differ in what’s around the screen; the E9 series has glass on all four sides, most noticeably at the bottom. The C9 doesn’t get quite that fancy. And the W9 (wallpaper) series puts the same display into a design that’s almost unfathomably thin.
      LG has said only its 2019 TVs will gain AirPlay 2 and HomeKit functionality; other TV makers including Samsung and Vizio are also adding the useful feature to their older sets. It’d be nice if the company would reconsider this, but I’m not holding out hope.

Below are the prices and release months for the C9, E9, and W9 LG OLED ThinQ TVs. I’d advise against buying them soon after launch, as LG’s OLEDs tend to see big markdowns near the end of the year.
      LG C9 OLED 4K TVs:
      77-inch: $6,999 (May)
      65-inch: $3,499 (April)
      55-inch: $2,499 (April)
      LG E9 OLED 4K TVs:
      65-inch: $4,299 (April)
      55-inch: $3,299 (June)
      LG W9 Wallpaper OLED 4K TVs:
      77-inch: $12,999 (June)
      65-inch: $6,999 (June)

Source: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Josef Kohn
      Please add Apple Airplay 2 Support to WebOS back to 2018/2017 models (where HW allows to). 
      For audio steaming to Apple HomePods this is essential; although I‘m mostly using AppleTV with my LG OLED TV, for other apps or live TV I can‘t get the HomePods to use. 
      I‘ve seen this request in various forums but not here in the WishList - hence this post: it‘s fair to say that there is legitimate and popular demand.