Quantcast

Connectivity problems on lg 43UK6300PLB

Amir Abulajras

Question

Hey guys i live in spain and i have the  lg 43UK6300PLB smart tv.... the problem is my connectivity speed i have 600mbps download and upload at home but the problem is wheni go to smart tv web and go to fast.com or go to speed .net i only get 90mbps max i tried wired and i tried wifi ... and the ping on the tv gets up to 140 to 200 i mean why i checked everything reset everything and i still get that amount as max and when i do the test run on my laptop i get the full 600mbps!!! i am just mad as i couldnt figure it out... i tried all online solutions but nothin!! please help

2 answers to this question

22 hours ago, Amir Abulajras said:

Hey guys i live in spain and i have the  lg 43UK6300PLB smart tv.... the problem is my connectivity speed i have 600mbps download and upload at home but the problem is wheni go to smart tv web and go to fast.com or go to speed .net i only get 90mbps max i tried wired and i tried wifi ... and the ping on the tv gets up to 140 to 200 i mean why i checked everything reset everything and i still get that amount as max and when i do the test run on my laptop i get the full 600mbps!!! i am just mad as i couldnt figure it out... i tried all online solutions but nothin!! please help

The network card in LG TVs are 100mbps, as is the case with the vast majority of other Smart TVs.

@George Hofmeister I am sure you are correct about the LAN side (100mbps, no 1Gbps LAN yet) but most newer LG sets have WiFi 802.11ac support, so that should be much higher than that, especially on the 5GHz band).

@Amir Abulajras  have a look at my post about a snippet I found on another forum (if you are using the 5GHz band, ensure you are using a channel below 100, I find 36 works well - I assume you are able to log into your router OK, for you to do that change of channel under the WiFi advanced settings or setup) :

"Network/Ethernet/Wi-Fi

Problem: C9 [or other models] will lose the wireless connection and you have to reconnect daily (but wired is stable);
Conditions: TV is connected to a 5GHz router;
Cause:           (1) the router may be unstable on the 5GHz band [possibly too far from router]; (2) the router has the 5GHz band set on a higher channel - over 100;
Resolution: (1) change the TV to the 2.4GHz band OR
                          (2) set the channel [in the ROUTER advanced WiFi settings]!! for the 5GHz band below 100 (ex. 40-50) - [channel 36 is often OK]."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Puja aingh
      Respected Sir 🙏
            LG WEBOS LED TV MODEL NO 32LK628BPTF AUTOMATIC WIFI CONNECT IS DISCONNECTED

PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUES 
    • By News Reporter
      Delivering the First Commercial Implementation of HCA Specification 1.0,
      Company Expands Smart Home Ecosystem Through Partnerships With Other Brands

SEOUL, Aug. 29, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is set to present the first commercial implementation of the Home Connectivity Alliance’s HCA Specification 1.0, enabling cross-brand appliance connectivity through the LG ThinQ smart home platform. By the end of this year, consumers will be able to control appliances from diverse brands, such as Samsung and Vestel, with the intuitive-to-use ThinQ app, providing seamless interconnectivity and a smarter, more convenient home.
      With a firm commitment to customer experience innovation, LG has joined with other brands to bring the elegant simplicity of cross-brand compatibility to major markets worldwide, including South Korea, the United States and Europe. The partnership will initially cover major appliance product categories, such as washing machines, dryers and dishwashers, and will gradually be expanded to other types of appliances in the future.
      The widespread adoption of HCA Specification 1.0 to development makes it possible to monitor and control various brands’ home appliances and air solutions using a single application. With the ThinQ app, users just have to register their compatible products, and then they’re ready to enjoy the ease and time-saving freedom of one-stop device management. Those with an LG washing machine and a Samsung dishwasher in the home, for example, will no longer have to switch between each manufacturer’s app to set their preferred wash cycle and cleaning settings.
      The arrival of true cross-brand interconnectivity is the realization of the HCA’s vision for a seamlessly unified smart home experience. Founded in January 2022 and comprising a number of smart home solutions manufacturers, the HCA aims to provide cloud-based interoperability between the smart home platforms of its member companies. As a board member of the alliance, LG has been working closely with other appliance makers, including Samsung and Vestel, to drive the adoption of HCA Specification 1.0, with the ultimate goal of enhancing user convenience.
      Committed to expanding the smart home ecosystem, LG has also actively supported the work of the Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA), a global organization dedicated to developing open communication protocols for smart home devices. LG contributed to the development and standardization of the Matter protocol, an Internet Protocol-based home IoT communications standard led by the CSA.
      “LG ThinQ enables a seamlessly interconnected home appliance ecosystem that will provide new smart home experiences to customers around the globe,” said Jung Ki-hyun, executive vice president and head of platform business center. “LG will continue to expand compatibility between ThinQ and other HCA members’ smart home platforms.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      Home should be comfortable. Home should be safe. Home should also be easy to manage and that’s exactly what the latest Internet of Things (IoT) and smart home technologies1 are designed to help do. With its LG ThinQ smart home platform, LG enables users to enjoy optimal comfort and convenience throughout their living spaces and daily lives. The company recently shared its vision for the home of tomorrow at the Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA) conference in Seoul, South Korea.

A board member of CSA, the organization that developed the Matter open standard for smart home technology, LG is committed to offering seamless integration between LG ThinQ and other smart home platforms. The company also envisions a Zero Labor Home where LG ThinQ leverages AI and contextual understanding to predict users’ needs and provide tailored services that make everything easier. Based on the three core pillars of evolution, connectivity and openness, here’s how LG ThinQ opens up new possibilities and an unprecedented level of convenience at home.

Evolution for an Innovative Customer Experience
      The constant evolution of LG ThinQ highlights LG’s determination to improve and innovate the customer experience. Utilizing AI technology, LG ThinQ (and the smart appliances and devices it connects with) can analyze usage data to learn users’ habits and preferences, creating a personalized experience that becomes better over time. For an even smarter, more customized home experience, ThinQ platform is planning to adopt AI-powered technologies into its services such as ChatGPT and AI-based voice ID. Available right now, the LG ThinQ UP lineup presents home appliances that can evolve to meet each user’s unique taste and lifestyle needs and can be continuously upgraded with downloadable features via the ThinQ app.

Expanded Smart Home Ecosystem With Enhanced Connectivity
      To ensure users can enjoy the ever-expanding smart home ecosystem to the fullest, no matter where they are, LG ThinQ aims to further strengthen connectivity. The ThinQ app makes it possible to remotely control LG appliances from a smartphone or tablet, meaning users can adjust and monitor all their gadgets from practically any location. In addition, LG is working on connecting various IoT devices through Matter; creating a hub where users can effortlessly manage Matter-certified appliances and devices from LG and other companies through the ThinQ app. LG currently supports most types of Matter devices including lighting as well as sensors and will continue to expand the connectivity with more devices.

Openness for Integrated Experiences
      LG actively pursues an open innovation strategy to improve the usability and convenience of ThinQ. Along with globally-popular AI platforms, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, ThinQ is compatible with Google Calendar, a multitude of third-party apps and connected car services; enabling it to provide users with a range of useful, oft-accessed information through a single app. LG is also working with diverse companies including content platform providers to enhance the ThinQ experience and is always open to new collaborations that add value to its smart home platform.

Zero Home Labor, the Future of Smart Home
      Built around its three core pillars, LG ThinQ is delivering better user experiences that will ultimately lead to the realization of the Zero Labor Home, LG’s vision for the future of the smart home.
      In the Zero Labor Home, LG ThinQ is the quiet, always-present household assistant that learns the patterns of one’s daily life, making suggestions and proactively managing chores as well as tasks so that it is easy to relax and enjoy spending time in an optimized living environment. Without the user having to do a thing, the ThinQ connected-air conditioner can turn itself on and operate at the ideal air volume and temperature while the air purifier and robot vacuum cleaner automatically swing into action to keep the air and floor inside the home clean. To keep household energy consumption in check, users can monitor how much power their devices are using – individually and collectively – in real time via the ThinQ app. Additionally, once a user has registered an LG appliance on ThinQ, each subsequent LG appliance they purchase will automatically be connected under their ThinQ profile, saving time and hassle.2

With evolution, connectivity and openness at its heart, LG ThinQ is making LG’s vision for a better life at home a reality, giving customers a smart, serene space that delivers convenience, freedom and comfort on a whole new level. To learn more about LG ThinQ, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #
      1 According to , there were 17.1 connected devices on average per home worldwide as of June 2022, a 10 percent increase compared to the previous year.
      2 Availability of the services and features may vary depending on product model or region.

• By News Reporter
      Implementing HCA 1.0 Guidelines, Company’s Smart Lifestyle Solutions Deliver
      More Convenience and a Better Life at Home

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 5, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG), a board member of the Home Connectivity Alliance (HCA), will showcase a seamless smart home experience at CES 2023. Along with other HCA member companies, LG will demonstrate the interoperability enabled under the new HCA Specification 1.0, whereby smart home solutions from different brands work together seamlessly to deliver true connected convenience in the home.
      Inside HCA’s booth at CES, LG will be exhibiting its latest smart home appliances – including the refrigerator with MoodUP, WashTower laundry solution, ARTCOOL Gallery air conditioner and PuriCare AeroTower – together with those from other alliance members. Visitors will be able to see the realization of HCA’s “Any app to any device” vision, which presents users with the ability to manage each brand’s products via each brand’s smart control app, such as LG’s intuitive ThinQ app. This new level of interoperability is currently supported by HCA member companies including LG.
      Utilizing existing industry standards to define Cloud-to-Cloud (C2C) interoperability guidelines, the new HCA Specification 1.0 has been established to ensure that home appliances, TVs and HVAC systems can interoperate seamlessly with one another, irrespective of brand. In addition to newly-launched models, consumers can continue using the smart home appliances and HVAC solutions that they already own and are covered by HCA Specification 1.0, without having to install any major firmware updates.
      Furthermore, HCA Specification 1.0 will help member companies to make the smart home more sustainable in the future, leveraging data collected from across alliance members’ appliances to gain usage insight and improve energy management.
      “As a member of HCA, LG is contributing to the realization of a safe, secure and interoperable connected home ecosystem,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “Through collaboration and open innovation, we will continue to provide consumers with solutions for a smarter, more convenient way of living.”
      Visitors to HCA’s booth (#52739, Smart Home Hall, The Venetian Expo) at CES 2023 from January 5-8 in Las Vegas can experience the interoperability of HCA member companies’ latest smart home solutions.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Trollpaw
      Hello.
      I have an issue with my tv losing connection.
      It seems like it's not uncommon for it to happen from time to time. but is has gotten worse the past couple of months. It can happen several times per day. usually when using netflix, but it can happen whenever.
      i regularly lose the bluetooth connection to my magic remote, and a lot of the times when this happens i also lose connection with the wifi, The remote is still usable, in a somewhat limited capacity(no pointer, and need to have a more clear line of sight to the tv)
      when the wifi disconnects it sometimes connects automatically, sometimes i have to manually connect it again, and sometimes the wifi function gets turned off, and can't be turned on again. usually this solves itself by putting the tv on standby and starting it again. using cable instead of wifi is not possible for the moment.
      the remote. what usually works is pulling the plug on the tv for a while, and then it functions again. sometimes it's enough just putting it in standby mode for a minute or 2. sometimes i have to unregister and re-register the remote. THere's not one thing that works all of the time, so i have to try several things, but i've found that pulling the plug usually works best.
      it's rarely enough to un-register and re-register the remote, i usually have to either put the tv in standby for a couple of minutes, or pull the plug
      it's getting very frustrating dealing with this, so i'm asking to see if anyone knows what to do as a more permanent solution. i have no issue with doing factory resets or anything like that.

Thanks
      Regards
      Stoffe