Right click function

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

@Diaa237 The Magic Remote is not natively set up to "emulate" the left or right Mouse buttons like on PC's/Laptops, as it is NOT like a mouse at all (other than they have BlueTooth commmunication). Ho

3 answers to this question

@Diaa237 The Magic Remote is not natively set up to "emulate" the left or right Mouse buttons like on PC's/Laptops, as it is NOT like a mouse at all (other than they have BlueTooth commmunication). However, it is always possible that some APPS on the TV could software "emulate" that by requiring a particular coloured button to be pressed to be "equivalent" to a right-click, if it is ever needed for, say a compatibility reason inside a specific APP.

Where are you seeing this "right-click" asked for, on some odd site on the inbuilt browser maybe? I am very curious about your question.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RobNBill
      Since this update the Apple TV 4K can no longer connect to Dolby via HDMI.  Immediately prior to this update - it worked.
      Now, if you attempot to connect and set it to Dolby - the screen flashes the Apple TV screen on and off - it can't stabilze.
      This happened immdeiately after the update.  
      Can I revert back to the prior software?  Or, can you send me a version that does not have this issue.
    • By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By kencho yeshay
      I recently purchased LG commercial TV UTc640s (Asia) and found out that content store is missing and thus can’t even run a simplest application such as Netflix, is there any way we can update firm ware or something to add the content store or am I stuck with that very expensive smart box, that can’t even run a Netflix ? Kindly help please. 
    • By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos

• By logisticguru7
      Yes, various auto transport companies transport many cars from salvage auctions. Each auction will have different requirements to release a vehicle you just need to provide the necessary details at the time of booking. link hidden, please login to view Make sure that the vehicle is fully paid and released from the auction also, be aware that if a vehicle is booked as operable but turns out to be inoperable, there can be an additional cost to transport it as the original trucker may not be able to accommodate an inoperable vehicle. Logisticsguru Limited is such a company that provides you with the best real-time tracking system. Also, they come with 24/7 professional assistance for solving all your car shifting-related queries.