Quantcast

Question

I have "32LH576D" LG Smart TV with the software version 05.00.07. I am not able to see Hotstar, PrimeVideo, ZEE5 etc entertainment apps on the LG content store in the tv. The software update says the most current software is installed. Can someone help me to figure out what is wrong? Is it possible those apps are not available for my tv?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

10 hours ago, Amit-32LH576D said:

I have "32LH576D" LG Smart TV with the software version 05.00.07. I am not able to see Hotstar, PrimeVideo, ZEE5 etc entertainment apps on the LG content store in the tv. The software update says the most current software is installed. Can someone help me to figure out what is wrong? Is it possible those apps are not available for my tv?

Hi @Amit-32LH576D

App availability is dependent more on the webOS version, which is a different thing to the software version installed.

Also, apps may not necessarily have been produced for your model of TV or may just not be produced for the platform.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Ahmed. Egypt
      My TV was have these important app for me shahid and watch it 
      But sudnly they disappeared and after call local support center they reply your model not support how
      My model6500LF42 
    • By Will M
      For the past few years I have been using a 2nd generation Apple TV to watch YouTube videos on my LG Smart TV, however as of today Apple have disabled their YouTube app for this particular device.
      I presumed I would be able to use a YouTube app on my TV to continue watching videos in this way, after all has anyone ever heard of a Smart TV without a YouTube app? Since most new TVs are smart TVs these days most people I know have one and they all have the capability to play YouTube videos, usually you don't even have to download the app as it is one of the ones that comes pre-installed.
      However I cannot find a YouTube app in the LG content store. I've not really tried to install new apps on my TV since getting it so I don't know if I'm looking in the right place, or it is one of those things like with smartphones where there are multiple places you can go and download apps from.
      Bizarrely though, despite there being no YouTube app, there is a YouTube kids app, so it's not like LG have never heard of YouTube or anything, they just don't seem to have realised that people other than kids watch videos on it.
    • By marshall007
      hello
      i have a LG55UN7440 .it's uae/africa version....it doesn't have alexa and a bunch of stuff...i wanted to know if i can replace the firmware with un7300 since they are basically the same thing ...without bricking my TV through the usb upgrade option

thanks

• By Prashant Pawshe
      Hello,
      I am a Disney Hotstar Premium Subscriber but cant access 4K contents as lot of them are available on Android app but same is not available on WebOs
      Kindly get this thing resolved ASAP.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By raghav prakasam
      Hi,
      Prime and hotstar are becoming widely used in India past one year.Its so sad to see 49LH576T doesn't have these apps in content store.
      Please can some one from the technology team of LG answer this question why it has not yet been done and when will you accommodate these apps in your store.

Cheers
      Raghav
    • By Doniv7
      Hey Team,
      I am using LG 43UH650T and the same is updated to latest firmware 5.50.80 yet it is not showing latest apps available on latest lg tv app store.
      Just wanted to know the availability of latest firmware for my tv that will support latest apps like Hotstar.
    • By Alex Mathews
      Hi
      I have tried downloading Hotstar app on my OLED 3D TV (MODEL NO. OLED55E6T) but the LG content store doesn't display any app. Software is up to date. If Hotstar is not compatable with current WebOS, look forward for an update in the software. Appreciate replies

• By Lg oled b6
      Hotstar app unavailable on my 2016 lg oled tv