Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By PureChaosX
      As the title sort of says, whenever I rename the HDMI inputs on my new TV, they seem to reset at random. Sometime's they've reset when the TV is put on standby mode for several hours. Other times, I've noticed they've reset while the TV is still being used. I always end up renaming them in the morning, and eventually, they've reset themselves back to HDMI 1 (Xbox One X) and HDMI 2 (Elgato Capture). 
      Sometimes, only 1 of the names reset. Other times, they both reset.
      Does anyone have any ideas as to why the names keep resetting? TV off or on, it doesn't seem to matter. Any help would be great!
      Please and thank you!
    • By Mikeymert
      Hi all,
      I am having an issue in that when I connect my external hard drive it no longer recognizes any of the video files.
      all of the files appear and were all working fine yesterday, however none of the files work any longer. I have multiple file types (mp4, .mkv) which all worked yesterday evening but not any longer.

any help massively appreciated 
    • By Lohn
      I have a brand new LG OLED. Amazon Prime Video worked where I could see my video library. After an update the  ability to select "purchases & rentals" under my stuff does not exist. The selection is not there. It is available on all my other devices. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it didnt fix it.
    • By DaniS
      I reset my location which in turn made me have to accept the terms and conditions however every time I try to load them it tells me I have to download them to which I say okay but then it tells me there’s an error and I can’t download them. I haven’t been able to use my apps or anything for two hours. I reset by tv completely and it still won’t let me. Pls help 
    • By Sumith
      The amazon prime video was working fine on my LG UM7300 for last 1 year but recently it is showing this weird error "pls check your internet connection". The funny thing is the error happens only when we open the app directly. If you use mouse over on amazon prime video and choose a video directly it works fine. You can then even go to home page of prime video. But whenever directly clicking it shows "pls check your internet connection" and gives a link to amazon.uk page.
      Netflix, Hotstar, Apple Tv everything is working great. Earlier also amazon prime video was taking a bit more time than all other apps for initial loading. But this error started showing a month back only. Tried re-installing the app, reset..but nothing works.
      Any help will be appreciated.