Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JM01
      I have 43UJ701V smart tv, working fine for over 3 years.  Recently the software auto updated to version 06.00.15.  Since then if i run an app such as ALL4 or say ITVHUB the adverts within the programs freeze for a few seconds repeatedly untill advert complete and program starts. All apps are upto date.  Any suggestions?
    • By PureChaosX
      As the title sort of says, whenever I rename the HDMI inputs on my new TV, they seem to reset at random. Sometime's they've reset when the TV is put on standby mode for several hours. Other times, I've noticed they've reset while the TV is still being used. I always end up renaming them in the morning, and eventually, they've reset themselves back to HDMI 1 (Xbox One X) and HDMI 2 (Elgato Capture). 
      Sometimes, only 1 of the names reset. Other times, they both reset.
      Does anyone have any ideas as to why the names keep resetting? TV off or on, it doesn't seem to matter. Any help would be great!
      Please and thank you!
    • By Jo-Anne
      I have an Model # 65UN7300AUD Serial# 003RMXX20818.  I cannot download   a nything it says File download not supported.   It will not let me  open attachments or files that are  sent to my email.   Please help!!   If you need further info you can call me at 705-223-3723  my name  is Jo-Anne Poitras  I purchased the LGTV on October 2020.
    • By Jo-Anne
      I am not able to download any attachments or  any of these,  open files sent.  When I try to view it comes up File download not supported.  Please help me this is very frustrating.   PLEASE HELP.  Model number for my LG TV is 65UN7300AUD,MODEL  SERIAL NUMBER  003RMXX20818.  If you need further info please do hesitate to call me at  705 223 3723, I purchased it in Oct 2020 .  My name is Jo-Anne Poitras North Bay  Ontario  P1B 3W4
    • By Huig
      I have updated my tv this with software version 06.00.15.
      When I put on the tv then after 3 seconds everytime the list box  (with the apps) apears automatically. Then after 3 seconds it disapear again.
      Before the update it wasn't a isue.
      I have model 49UJ701V