Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By cptl
      Hi,
      My problem is that my Netflix app on my LG tv (OLED65B13LA) keeps selecting the leftmost button, it's impossible to scroll the cursor to the right to select another button. I tried resetting the tv to factory defaults - after installing Netflix again the issue is exactly the same.
      I also tried disconnecting the tv from power for a few minutes. Plus I contacted Netflix, but they said I need to contact TV manufacturer before they log a possible bug in the app :/.
      My Amazon Prime app works perfectly fine on the same tv.
      Any thoughts?
    • By DAJ
      I have an LG tv 43UP77006LB.BEKFLJP. Just recently, having owned the tv for a couple of years, the tv has taken to switching itself on during the night, usually at about 2.00 am. The tv is connected to a TalkTalk box for recording purposes but that has never caused an issue before. It appears to coincide with connecting a DVD player using an HDMI cable to the tv, although it was only connected for a short time and is now disconnected, so it may be irrelevant.

It appears to be a common problem.

Thanks.
    • By haptrail
      I have an LG C2 Web OS TV and a Roku Ultra Model 4670RW.  The Roku comes with an option called "1-touch play" which allows you to switch the TV from between devices connected to other HDMI 2.1 inputs.  I have a Roku in one input, a DVD player in another, and a Directv Streaming box in another.  With this same setup on a Vizio V435-H11 TV, I am able to press the home/play buttons on the Roku remote and no matter which input I'm watching, it will switch to the Roku.  Same with pressing remote buttons on the DVD player and Directv remotes - the TV will switch to that device.  But with the LG C2 TV, none of the switching takes place when pressing the same buttons on the remotes for the other devices.   I have enabled the "1-touch play" on the Roku remote (settings/system/control other devices/1-touch play), and I have enabled the IR Setup (settings/Remotes & Devices/Remotes/Enhanced Voice Remote/Setup Remote for TV Control/IR setup).  I cannot enable the CEC setup on the Roku Remote, but that doesn't affect the 1-touch play switching function on the Vizio TV so I don't think that plays into the limitation on the LG C2.  I have also enabled the CEC (Simplink) function on the LG C2 (General/Devices/HDMI Settings/Simplink (HDMI-CEC)).   I've read some solutions online and have done a system restart on the Roku as well as disconnecting all devices from power, disconnecting all the HDMI cables, waiting 5 minutes, and reconnecting all.  I am using all new 2.1 HDMI compatible cables.  Any body else having this problem with using a Roku Ultra and an LG C2 TV and found a solution?   Thanks!
    • By CJW
      I have an SM9010PLA just over a year old. Since a month or so ago whenever the TV is switched on all the apps pop up along the bottom of the screen as if I've pressed the home button. They stay there for about 30 seconds unless I select TV or point the pointer to the screen and click. I thought it might be a system upgrade problem and I've since checked if there are any further upgrades and there aren't. I reset the TV to factory settings which said it would also delete all the apps I had installed - which it didn't.
      Anyone else had this and/or know a solution.
    • By Alex
      SEOUL, Oct. 29, 2021 — Starting this week, LG begins rolling out a feature update which will enable all LG 2020 and 2021 4K and 8K UHD Smart TV customers around the world to automatically be able to view movies and series on Prime Video in Filmmaker ModeTM, allowing them a viewing experience the way the content creators intended it.
      Filmmaker Mode was created by the UHD Alliance, comprised of the world’s leading consumer electronics manufacturers, film and television studios, content distributors and technology companies, seeking to ensure the best UHD viewing experiences. First unveiled in 2019 and featured in LG TVs in 2020, Filmmaker Mode was designed to preserve the visual intent of the content creator, bringing the home viewing experience as close as possible to that of an actual theatrical release.
      LG and Amazon now take that vision a step further with Prime Video content embedded with a signal that automatically triggers Filmmaker Mode on 4K and 8K UHD LG TV models running webOS 5.0 and webOS 6.0.1 This ability for compatible TVs to detect and adjust settings to Filmmaker Mode without the need for the viewer to change the setting manually is an industry first and paves the way for future TVs to better support streaming services without imposing additional steps on viewers.2
      While picture processing features such as motion smoothing and image sharpening are ideal for most forms of content including sports and TV shows, they can sometimes make feature films look a little too smooth and overly processed. Filmmaker Mode automatically turns off any picture processing settings that can make movies feel somewhat unnatural and cause them to display differently to how their directors would want while also maintaining the film’s original aspect ratio, colors and frame rate for a more authentic experience. Combined with the deepest blacks, enhanced contrast and vibrant colors of LG’s advanced TVs, viewers will get to experience unparalleled depth and realism through Prime Video’s vast selection of movies and series, including Amazon Originals such as 
      link hidden, please login to view, ,  and the highly anticipated upcoming series  premiering November 19. One-click access to the Prime Video app is provided by the hot key on LG’s Magic Remote.3 In addition to stellar picture quality, LG’s UHD TVs including its stunning OLED TVs lineup, boast a range of features that further enhance the cinematic viewing experience. Dolby Vision™ IQ intelligently adjusts picture settings based on content genre and ambient light conditions, resulting in optimal image quality for every film and every environment. For superior sound, Dolby Atmos® enables detailed spatial surround that helps sweep viewers up in whatever they’re watching.