Quantcast

Unable to see zee5 app under LG content store.

Manjali

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      In a Europe First, LG Channels Launches Flagship Channel ‘LG 1’
      With First-Window Exclusive Content

SEOUL, April 24, 2024 — This week, LG TV owners across European countries gain access to exciting new free ad-supported streaming television (FAST) channels, including Sony Pictures’ Sony One Channels, and an expansive suite of channels from Lionsgate. With Sony One Channels now available in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, and Lionsgate channels available in the UK, Germany and France, LG Channels and LG Smart TV owners will be able to enjoy more high-quality content.
      Available Sony Channels will include Sony One Comedy featuring fan-favorite Seinfeld; Sony One Thriller TV with shows including Breaking Bad; Sony One Faves with timeless classics including Bewitched; Sony One Comedy HITS with classic comedies such as Step Brothers and Jerry Maguire; Sony One Action HITS dedicated to action and adventure movies from box office hits to critically acclaimed films like District 9 and Men in Black; Sony One Shark Tank,1 one of the most successful reality shows in the world; Sony One Dragons’ Den,2 the juggernaut reality format behind Shark Tank; and Sony One Blacklist,3 a dedicated channel featuring the crime thriller series.
      Thanks to our partnership with Lionsgate, UK and German viewers will be able to enjoy first-window4 content licensed for the newly launching LG 1 premium channel, operated under the company’s own brand. This will include exclusive rights to such acclaimed series as Wong & Winchester and Paul T. Goldman5. Other premium shows offered will include Critics Choice Television Award winning series Nashville and Boss, starring Golden Globe winner Kelsey Grammer. The newly added Lionsgate channels will include: MovieSphere, Wicked Tuna, Are We There Yet, Anger Management, Ghost Hunters, Grace & Frankie and Nashville.
      Loaded with a wide range of fantastic film channels (like Great!, Popflix, MovieSphere, Netzkino, Moviedome, WeDo Movies, Rakuten TV and Pluto TV) and movies to watch on demand, LG Channels has something for everyone.
      Beyond movie magic, LG Channels’ sports channels cover fan favorites such as international football brought by FIFA+, great tennis brought by Tennis Channel or live motor racing from MTRSPT1. Additionally, viewers can watch chess grandmasters battling it out on Chess TV, with more content to be continually added.
      LG Channels is available on LG Smart TVs (models 2016-present) and can easily be accessed by pressing the dedicated key on the LG Magic Remote or via home screen.
      LG Channels has consistently ranked among the top-five most accessed apps on LG Smart TVs across all regions where the service is offered, attracting an increasing number of viewers. With its newly added channels, the service is now set to provide more high-quality content for users to discover and enjoy.
      # # #
      1 Available in Italy and Spain.
      2 Available in the UK, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
      3 Available in France and Spain.
      4 First-window exclusive: first time on any SVOD, AVOD, Free TV, Pay TV and Basic TV service.
      5 “Wong & Winchester” and “Paul T. Goldman” are available on LG Channels in the UK.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By nkat
      Hello Team,
      I'm unable to play any video  any video on LG TV WebOS browswer. 
      I've tried to play
      link hidden, please login to viewm also, but no luck. I've toggled (on and off) the 'Adpative Javascript video stream' settings in browser but no luck.
      Can any one help on this .?
    • By Wondering
      After viewing photos/videos on a flashdrive plugged into the USB of an LG TV and using SmartShare to view... and then removing the USB and then no longer having access to the TV... I noticed on the flashdrive a new folder called "LG TV" and within what appears to be files that may have been the thumbnails displayed on the TV. My question is... do those thumbnails also remain on the TV as "recently viewed" history even without the USB plugged in? The LG Smart TV online user guide refers to "Recent" ("To view a list of recently viewed or added content, select Recent). Would thumbnails be there without the source flashdrive?
    • By Wondering
      After viewing photos/videos on a flashdrive plugged into the USB of an LG TV and using SmartShare to view... and then removing the USB and then no longer having access to the TV... I noticed on the flashdrive a new folder called "LG TV" and within what appears to be files that may have been the thumbnails displayed on the TV. My question is... do those thumbnails also remain on the TV as recent history even without the USB plugged in? The LG Smart TV online user guide refers to "Recent" ("To view a list of recently viewed or added content, select Recent). Would thumbnails be there without the source flashdrive?
    • By Pop Silomsuite
      i would like to know if there is Winscribe next available or something similar vpn free.