Quantcast

IPTV Smarters not in LG Content Store

OKtay Sa

Question

Hi there,

i have an 65oled9flb (webos).

i want to install the app IPTV Smarters Player but i cannot find it in the content store.

I tried different country's for LG Services to obtain it but no one worked.

Any one an idea?

I read that there are different apps in the store regarding what tv you have and which region you are. Does anyone have more information about that? Maybe they didn't support oled tvs or i don't know what else could be the reason.

Greets 
Oktay

22 answers to this question

On 12/22/2020 at 3:54 AM, George Hofmeister said:

Hi @JonnyFlores

It is not a case of an app being 'enabled' for webOS, it would have to be written especially for the platform by Smarter and submitted to LG for inclusion in the store.  So if you want an app contacting the manufacturer is the way to go as this is a user-to-user forum and unclear that LG or content providers actually spend any time here.

I get it, But why is it available for some users and not for others?

Same here this is ridiculous, I wold like download the smarters IPTV but unfortunately I can see at LG Content Store 
my tv is model 75NANO90UNA

PLEASE LG FIXED THIS PROBLEM 

If you can see Smarters at the LG Content Store you should be able to install.

Seeing the application in the LG Content Store is not unfortunate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Free IPTV Player for Samsung and LG Smart TV for end-Users.

IPTV Smarters – Samsung Smart TV App is an incredible video streaming player to provide the facility to watch live TV, Movies and Series to their customers on their Smart TV. This video player app is easy to use and yet highly efficient with a powerful player, attractive and very impressive layout and most importantly user-friendly.

To get it installed, just go to Samsung or LG Store and search by” IPTV Smarters ”  and install it. 

New Version v1.0.4 of IPTV Smarters Pro released out today on the Samsung Store.

For LG: New Version Coming Soon!  

Taken from 

link hidden, please login to view

6 feb 2022 

Captura.JPG

On 1/27/2021 at 5:44 AM, Stephen jones said:

Current version of IPTV Smarters  Pro is only availabe for SAMSUNG TV and availabe in US Store Only.  

link hidden, please login to view

That’s not correct I am in liverpool uk and have Smarters player pro installed and watching it as we speak

On 12/15/2020 at 2:22 PM, JonnyFlores said:

Have the same problem on Oled65cxpsa, I do not understand why these programs are not enabled or there should be an option to install them manually

Hi @JonnyFlores

It is not a case of an app being 'enabled' for webOS, it would have to be written especially for the platform by Smarter and submitted to LG for inclusion in the store.  So if you want an app contacting the manufacturer is the way to go as this is a user-to-user forum and unclear that LG or content providers actually spend any time here.