Quantcast

Twitch App stream resolution selection

OLED55B7

Question

There is no option to select the desired resolution, the default resolution is often times unbearable (i have good internet -> 200+ Mbit/s..), this used to be possible in the discontinued game streams application. Please add this feature in the future, it would really make the app worth using! 🙂

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By hjetschko
      Hi, I have a feature request for the sound out setting. I often connect my Bluetooth headphones to the TV. We don't use the internal speaker of the TV, we use the optical sound out setting whenever I don't use Bluetooth. It would make our lives a lot easier if the TV can remember the last sound out setting before connecting to Bluetooth and default back to this setting when the Bluetooth device gets disconnected. At the moment, each time I disconnect the headphones I have to go back into settings and change the sound out setting from internal speaker to optical again. 
      Thanks and regards
      Hubert
    • By Justdontcare
      I have LG C2. I've been having problems with the twitch app for a few days now. It freezes streams for 5-10 seconds, the chat continues. I have 1gb/s internet and I tested Twitch on my phone, tablet and PC and it worki fine. I deleted twitch on tv and installed it again and still the same. Yt works fine on the TV, but there are problems with Twitch. I felt like throwing this TV out the window today. If LG can't handle a few stupid applications, it's probably time to go to the competition and never look back. Does anyone have any advice on how to prevent them from freezing or is it just the way webos is?
    • By AndyW
      I see you have updated Web OS
      Why do you have to screw around with it, I don't want your 'Apps Experience' I just want to be able to watch TV!
      There used to be a button for selecting TV, it had gone now - why?
      Every time you do an update the TV channels favourite has to be re-selected.
      I write software for a living and if I treated my customers like you treat yours I would be out of a job.

Can you please put the TV channel selection back and possibly a setting so we don't have to wade through all the App garbage you seem so intent on wanting us to use - it's almost like you earn money from it...
    • By News Reporter
      ‘NVIDIA GeForce NOW’ at 4K and ‘Boosteroid’ Available on LG TVs Worldwide

SEOUL, April 13, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is expanding the cloud gaming experience on its 2023 TVs by adding 4K (3,840 x 2,160) support for
      link hidden, please login to view in over eighty countries as well as launching the popular Boosteroid service in over sixty countries. Following the additions of Blacknut and Utomik in 2022, these compelling, new options further bolster the suite of cloud gaming services available to LG TV users. With the Game Quick Card on webOS 2023, gamers now have a gateway straight from the home screen on their LG TV to access services such as GeForce NOW, Utomik, Blacknut, newly launching Boosteroid, as well as Twitch and YouTube.1 Players can enjoy an outstanding gaming experience on the company’s award-winning OLED TVs, which deliver ultra-smooth gameplay courtesy of a 0.1 millisecond (gray-to-gray) response time and low input lag. LG’s premium TVs also provide a more personalized gaming experience with the Game Optimizer and a variety of customization features and game-genre-specific picture settings.
      LG 2023 TV users2 can now enjoy gaming on GeForce NOW at 4K 60fps with no additional downloads, installation or hardware required. GeForce Now is also currently available in Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) at 60fps on LG TVs (2020-2022 models) running webOS 5.0 and higher, while support for 4K gaming on GeForce NOW will be coming to select 2022 TV models at a later date. Blockbuster games on NVIDIA’s service, including Cyberpunk 2077, No Man’s Sky and Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, become even more realistic and dynamic when played in stunning 4K resolution on LG’s premium TVs.
      Another exciting addition to the stable of cloud gaming services on LG TV is , the world’s largest independent cloud gaming provider, with four million global users. By simply logging into their Boosteroid account, LG TV owners from 2021 to 2023 (webOS 6.0 and higher) in Europe, North America and a part of LATAM now have access to hundreds of top PC video games, including some of the world’s most popular AAA titles, without the need of a console or set-top box. With 18 server sites worldwide, the service delivers reliably smooth gameplay and hours upon hours of immersive, interactive fun.
      Committed to offering a diverse range of gaming services through its expanding webOS ecosystem, the company will continue to partner with gaming industry leaders to bring its customers a broad selection of options for different preferences and interests, while advancing the gaming capabilities of its outstanding TVs. This year, LG TV owners can look forward to even more cloud gaming services, including Amazon Luna.
      # # #
      1 The access to multiple cloud gaming services from Game Quick Card will be updated progressively.
      2 GeForce Now at 4K available on LG’s Z3, G3, C3, B3, A3 OLED TVs, QNED85, QNED80 series QNED TVs, 86NANO77, 86UR9000 and 86UR8000 series.

• By styopa
      I moments ago was watching the linked youtube.
      Highest resolution on my desktop 1080p
      Highest resolution offered on my LG CX (whether wired or wireless) 360p.
      Desktop and LG tv are about 8' apart.  Using same wifi/router (connected to 1gig/1gig fiber).   LG tv fully updated.
      Any idea why LG youtube app is so terrible?

Thanks for any advice.

• Similar Tagged Content