Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

OLED55B7

Twitch App stream resolution selection

Question

There is no option to select the desired resolution, the default resolution is often times unbearable (i have good internet -> 200+ Mbit/s..), this used to be possible in the discontinued game streams application. Please add this feature in the future, it would really make the app worth using! 🙂

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By tsmith
      A. LG universal "Input" button doesn't access all devices like Plex.
      I.E. on non-LG Universal Remotes pressing input you see Antenna & HDMI. Where is the network shares?

B. MKV 3D is auto detected only. File name HTAB.mkv or HSBS.mkv doesn't force activate different 3d modes.
    • By Paulo Sousa
      Hi
      TV model is 43UM7500 with latest webOs version. Trying to mirror my laptop, but cant see on tv menu the Screen Share app... What am I missing???
      Thanks!
      p

• By Mark Tiede
      So I got an Xbox One X which has games that display 4k.  And also the YouTube app displays 4k videos.  How do I know that I have everything set up correctly and the TV is ACTUALLY displaying 4k video mode?
      Sometimes even HD looks really good and I haven't watched 4k stuff to know if I'm really seeing it.
      It would be nice if there were an option in the TV for displaying the actual resolution in the corner or something.  I tried to set things up through my Denon AVR X2000 receiver and the Xbox complained about the TV not being able to do 4k.  I don't know if I had something set up wrong or not, so I just hooked the Xbox up to the TV in hdmi 1.  And I think the Xbox THINKS it is now capable of at least SOME 4k, but it would be nice to verify that the TV is doing what I think it is doing.
      Anybody know an app or something that would help?

oh, I DID see a "+HDR" on the screen for a moment at some point.  Don't remember what triggered it nor how to get it to display it again.
    • By arm
      Have LED 60" LG . Get message that browser is outdated. Do not know how to upgrade.
    • By Kuriko
      I have a LG OLED C9 and use a soundbar with optical. If I use Bluetooth headphones and terminate the connection, the webOS always jumps back to internal speakers, which I don't use. Is there any way to set it to automatically return the soundbar (optical)?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By TinkerinoPeperino
      Hello guys, I'm from Argentina
      I have an LG 49UJ6560-SB
      I would like to know if there is a way to add a twitch APP , it since I do not see any sense in your absence at this point.
    • By Mohd Jasman Mohd Zubir
      Cant stream anymore..need apps or can watching using web browser as usual plz

• By sunnyjackson
      Youtube runs only in 2560 x 1440. No way to change the resolution to 4k. 

Just bought LG 50UH5500 4K with WebOS 3.0 and am trying to figure out how to run youtube in 4k with in built app.

Has anyone have resolution problem using YouTube on 4k TV? I checked 'more info" and it shows me current resolution of YouTube, which is 2560 x 1440 instead of 4k and there is no option to change the resolution.

I have to use web browser and only then i can see it in 4K. However, the default is set to 1080 on web browser, so have to manually change it to 4k evey time i use youtube on web browser.

Wish there was an easy way to set defaults and the YouTube app with an option to change the resolution. I do have internet speed of 25 Mbps, which i suppose is capable of 4k.