Quantcast

need support for TwitchTV

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mdale9
      Recently bought 2021 model OLED 55” A1 with WebOS 6(I think). When watching anything on all4 ( I know I’m lucky that I could get all4 after reading about 2020 models), but there seems to be an issue that the TV doesn’t seem to realise that there is content playing and so the screensaver comes on every 2 minutes.  
      Anyone else got this issue and more important how to fix it?
    • By Azwan Azahari
      I hope LG will consider to enable the Disney+ Hotstar Apps for Model 2016 LG TV. My LG TV Model is 55UH617T.  I've raised this concern few times and hope LG will take necessary action.
    • By Arun A
      Hotstar, Sun NXT, Zee5 apps not found on content store.  My model number is 43LF6300 and firmware version is 4.06.40.
    • By Graemew
      I have an LG Smart TV and I wanted to watch the US open tennis final live from Spain.  I subscribed to Eurovision to get access to the game, but then I couldn’t find the Eurovision app on my TV.   Where is it?  How else could I have watched the live tennis?
    • By 4913
      Hi. I have two LG Smart TVs that were purchased in 2014 and have the YouTube apps pre-installed. I would really like to uninstall them if possible but despite searching everywhere online cannot find the answer. All of the current threads or videos refer to newer models where the screen layout is different with all the apps lined up at the bottom of the screen. My TVs have app ‘cards’ and I simply cannot edit card 1 which has the pre-installed apps on it. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks, Nigel.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By OLED55B7
      There is no option to select the desired resolution, the default resolution is often times unbearable (i have good internet -> 200+ Mbit/s..), this used to be possible in the discontinued game streams application. Please add this feature in the future, it would really make the app worth using! 🙂
    • By TinkerinoPeperino
      Hello guys, I'm from Argentina
      I have an LG 49UJ6560-SB
      I would like to know if there is a way to add a twitch APP , it since I do not see any sense in your absence at this point.