Quantcast

webOS browser won't accept password for Amazon.com account

OLED65B8 webOS browser won't accept password for Amazon.com account.  Winows Chrome on desktop or Android phone both sign in normally.

I have several other account sign-ins that do the same thing -- work on desktop but not on TV.  What's going on?

Edited by ljjones
duplicate post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mohammad1403
      Hello there,
      How to remove pre-installed apps from webos 23 like Netflix and Amazon prime?
    • By Roy Brown
      webOS updated, I think to 2023, on my C2 a couple of days ago. Since then the News option on the Sky News app no longer works, instead timing out. The Weather and Climate options still work, though.
      I have deleted and reloaded the Sky News app, but the problem remains.
      Does anybody have any suggestions of what I might try to get this working again, or is this something for LG, or Sky, to fix?
    • By makem
      I have a  LG OLED55C14LB WebOS TV in the same room as my xubuntu desktop computer and router.

I have installed Gnome Network Displays on the Linux PC and both machines are on the same 5G network.

When I connect the PC to the TV via WiFi the TV puts up a 'cancel' option and no option to connect. The Network display app only has an option to 'Return' which closes the connection.

If I do nothing and wait the connection times out and returns to the TV program. The TV is obviously waiting for permission to connect.

I cannot see any way to 'accept' the connection via the TV remote. Can anyone tell me how to accept the connection?
      In addition, is it possible to have the TV remember the WiFi password? Passwords are complex nowadays and it is a pain to keep having to input it. This make casting your desktop a chore.
    • By dinoc
      I have an LG TV with Web OS 13.30.56 and the HBOMax app was replaced by MAX app.
      Since installing the new app I get 50+ per day ads notifications from Max app with the same add, every day , 50 notifications per day.
      I've made a video with the problem to understand it better:
      link hidden, please login to view Where can I report this problem to get it fixed?
      Please feel free to move this topic to a more appropriate area, if needed.
      Thank you
    • By JeanF
      In the favorites list, the last favorite is added at the end of the list. How to change/sort the sequence of the favorites ?