Quantcast

webos 04.71.30 - LG media player show only 12 subtitles in mkv file

Hi. I've got a MKV file with 20+ subtitles. Subtitle I need is at position 18. When I connect the USB disc to the TV,  default LG media player plays it, but when I try to select the 18th subtitle, media player only shows 12... no more... No way I can access subtitles more than that.

This is a clear bug. Any way to fix this? Is there a better media player app I could install  that can handle more than 12 subtitles in an MKV file?

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SergeNault
      Hello all, quick question, 
      I have an LG Smart TV, with the latest firmware ( 04.50.56), that is connected to a PVR ( Cisco).  That PVR, via a cable company called Videotron,  has about 50 of exercise videos of 20 minutes recorded over that past years.  I wish to move away from my existing TV provider, but before doing so, I'm trying to figure out how to export the videos into an external drive ( USB, cloud) , so that I can re-use them. Some people have suggested to remove the hard drive from the PVR and export to a USB, but those files are encrypted.  So outside of using my Iphone and actually record the shows, is there a better quality way of doiing it?  I'm thinking some sort of app, that the TV can download, and then record to a USB drive for example.  Thanks for sharing any positive outcome.
      Serge
    • By Roy Brown
      webOS updated, I think to 2023, on my C2 a couple of days ago. Since then the News option on the Sky News app no longer works, instead timing out. The Weather and Climate options still work, though.
      I have deleted and reloaded the Sky News app, but the problem remains.
      Does anybody have any suggestions of what I might try to get this working again, or is this something for LG, or Sky, to fix?
    • By quentar82
      In the specifications of this LaserTV it is shown that WebOS 6.0 should be installed on this device.
      The latest Device Firmware Version is 3.01.02 and i am missing the RTL+ App (Germany) which should be available with WebOS 6.0 
      So any info when there will be a "real" WebOS 6.0 available on the Cinebeam HU915EQE?

• By nkat
      Hello Team,
      I'm unable to play any video  any video on LG TV WebOS browswer. 
      I've tried to play
      link hidden, please login to viewm also, but no luck. I've toggled (on and off) the 'Adpative Javascript video stream' settings in browser but no luck.
      Can any one help on this .?
    • By dzoole
      Can you add opaque box for subtitlws when we warch from smart share, external hdd etc... so practicly in thw subtitle menu choose for opaque box and transparency. Thanks in advance