Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Leo Lagos

webos 04.71.30 - LG media player show only 12 subtitles in mkv file

Hi. I've got a MKV file with 20+ subtitles. Subtitle I need is at position 18. When I connect the USB disc to the TV,  default LG media player plays it, but when I try to select the 18th subtitle, media player only shows 12... no more... No way I can access subtitles more than that.

This is a clear bug. Any way to fix this? Is there a better media player app I could install  that can handle more than 12 subtitles in an MKV file?

Thanks

Assuming this MKV file was ripped from DVD or BD (legally of course), when ripping you should have selected only the subtitle track you needed, #18, rather than the bizarrely large assemblage of all the tracks. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.