Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [
link hidden, please login to view | link hidden, please login to view ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your link hidden, please login to view
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found link hidden, please login to view.
Our LG TV does not show files properly when a new file is added in a directory.
We have a Synology diskstation ethernet drive with DLNA and if we download a new file (in the dedicated download folder) or we copy a file from a PC to a folder, the file is not seen in the LG TV.
Sometimes it's there in few minutes, sometimes it's not visible for days! turn on&off is not working.
If we want to watch a video we need to load it on a USB stick, which is definitely not nice in 2019.
Looking at synology forums the DLNA file list should be automatically updated when a new file is added, is there any way to force refresh from LG app?
By Leo Lagos
Hi. I've got a MKV file with 20+ subtitles. Subtitle I need is at position 18. When I connect the USB disc to the TV, default LG media player plays it, but when I try to select the 18th subtitle, media player only shows 12... no more... No way I can access subtitles more than that.
This is a clear bug. Any way to fix this? Is there a better media player app I could install that can handle more than 12 subtitles in an MKV file?