Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By td47
      I spotted this useful article for those who feel they need to tweak (optimise) the picture settings, but are not sure what do do:

link hidden, please login to view Obviously any experts on here should chime in with their findings or advice, especially if geared up to LG TV models.
    • By Sudesh
      Hi,
      I'm having two Smart TV's with model UJ752V & UH651v from UAE and i'm permanently shifted in INDIA and how should i change the firmware for these models and to indian firmware

Regards,
      Sudesh
    • By marshall007
      hello
      i have a LG55UN7440 .it's uae/africa version....it doesn't have alexa and a bunch of stuff...i wanted to know if i can replace the firmware with un7300 since they are basically the same thing ...without bricking my TV through the usb upgrade option

thanks

• By Krash01
      Dear Readers,

I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.
      I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.

If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.
      And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something on an old LP player) it happens random, but for example during a film, it is very annoying. It happens with YouTube, Netflix, DLNA streaming, external devices, so the content doesn't matter. I think I've tried everything. I tested it with different HDMI cables, optical cable, but still have the problem. I tested it with a sound bar as well, the problem is the same.
      When I play content from the receiver, there is no problem, the sound is wonderful, no popping. Also, the TVs speakers are okay.

I don't think it is a hardware issue, because the TV's sound is OK, the home theater's sound is OK, the problem only happens when I want to use the digital output of the TV (either HDMI ARC or Optical) with auto setting.
      I called LG as well, the rep. said the she will pass this info to the technical team.

Do you have any idea, that it can be solved, or I need to wait for a software update?
    • By tskrypek
      LG 55SJ8500 USA running 05.80.55

Just notified that software update 06.00.05
      is available for my tv, presently running

Has anyone installed this update? How did it go?

I typically wait for 1 to 2 weeks to see if there is any negative feedback.

Thanks
      Terry

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk