Quantcast

Youtube message

Question

Hello all,

I hope you might help.

Youtube tells me it wiil shortly not be supporting my browser and I should update it. 

I tried Google Chrome and it won't...and lost the will to live with Firefox.

As I have no idea which browser the TV uses, how might I update my browser?

Thanks in anticipation.

Jude

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Jude said:

Hello all,

I hope you might help.

Youtube tells me it wiil shortly not be supporting my browser and I should update it. 

I tried Google Chrome and it won't...and lost the will to live with Firefox.

As I have no idea which browser the TV uses, how might I update my browser?

Thanks in anticipation.

Jude

Do you use your tv browser to access youtube? Your post is a little confusing.

lost the will to live with firefox?

You don’t have the Youtube app in your tv?

You don’t need  a browser to use youtube .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By David Joseph
      Since the start of this month using youtube is just hectic after one music its followed by an add, try watching something its like watching a series of ads, kindly add something on the web OS to manage this or if anyone has a solution kindly share 
    • By Tanni
      My Lg TV which has the smart functions and magic remote is playing up. 
      I often use web browser or you tube or similar apps to watch videos etc. 
      Recently however, it keeps crashing and displays a message to the effect that the memory in the app is low or it need to close to free up more memory? 
      My TV is less then 2 years old and is doing this. I love the telly and the smart features especially the web browser function, however this recent issue is making me think about the longevity of such LG smart TVs and whether I should've spent a few hundred more and got another telly. 

Please can someone advise what I can do to fix this as it takes away the whole point of smart TV. 
      Thanks 
    • By Mach13
      I have a 55UH650V Smart TV Which i'm lovin...  But I can't seem to get the live tv pause to work with a USB drive..   I bought a 64GB USB 3.0 drive which works for general program recording and playing music, picture files on the TV etc... But when I try to pause live tv it says it cant work with this drive choose another?

Is there anywhere that specifically advises on USB spec for this function?

Kinda think it should be in the manual but i cant find it...
    • By keshav iyer
      Videos from certain websites are unable to play on browser after latest update to webOS 5.50.55. In the first image there should be a play icon on the video player

• By alebabai
      After updating to the latest web browser with new UI, closed caption subtitles on ALL websites video including Youtube.com disappears every 2-3mins. Video continues to play without subs and subs will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Model - OLED55B8PLA
      WebOS - 4.3.0.9604
      Software version - 05.30.10
      Here is reddit post about this https://www.reddit.com/r/OLED/comments/npud6a/new_updated_web_browser_video_subtitles/
      Update:
      Fixed in the latest update.