Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alex

Forums - Tapatalk APP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• App for Ultriviolet movies database

Many store-bought movie discs come with a code to redeem a digital copy of the movie from Ultraviolet.  It is flippin' hard to find an easy way to play UV movies and an app on the TV itself would answer the prayers of millions. Please create an app for webOS that will be able to play my UV mopvies from both my UK and US libraries.

By Legend for Hire, in LG webOS Wish List

• 6 replies
    • Question: How are apps added to the existing app display?

I want to add all available apps to my LG smart TV display.   There are some youtube videos describing methods that I've researched and tried, however they didn't quite work out the way I wanted.   Is there a concrete set of steps that will enable me to add apps?    

By swami, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 4 answers
    • [pivotCE]Forums fix for webOS Nation, Communities fix forthcoming (hopefully)

If you have Forums and/or Communities for the TouchPad, you’ll notice webOS Nation forums aren’t working. The good news is, there’s a fix for it for Forums. The bad news is there’s no fix for it in Communities…yet. webOS Nation forum user, Fred Zyphal, noted the Forums app wasn’t connecting to the webOS Nations forums anymore and others jumped in to confirm and to test some solutions. It turns out Forums just needs the entry for webOS Nation updated from http to https. So swipe away your old entry for it and add a new one with the “s” after http. Communities seems to be more difficult and a fix is still in work. You can load Forums on your TouchPad if you want but it only shows in the phone emulator view. If Communities can’t be saved it may be possible to format the Forums app to take up the whole screen on the TouchPad though. More to come on that. #webOSforever No related posts. View the full article

By pivotCE, in pivotCE News

• 0 replies
    • Question: Collecting votes on a petition in order to force LG do something with a crap, they called webOS, or lets they switch to Android TV, if they unable..

I'm still unable to use my TV on webOS, 55EG920v, I bought about 4 month ago. Lagy, crazy, stupid webOS, which is full of bugs, a lot of forum members has reported about. About 4 month I have it, no problems were solved by LG. Only new problems appears! It seems to me, that some of you guys, had a same problems, and really disappointed about webOS. And not only due to webOS only, but also due to LG seems to be unable to solve that problems, or just wont do nothing.

Let's start to collect votes on a petition to force LG, to do something with that crap, they called webOS! If we have for example 40 or 50 users, disappointed with all of lags and bugs of the webOS, we can write to LG collective letter, asking them to do finally something with that crap full of bugs, what you think? If they unable to do nothing, - lets they change OS to Android TV, does anyone agrees?

By Andrew, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Webosdummies renamed Open webOS Forums!

With webOS moving to an open source platform and getting a renaming to Open webOS 1.0 in September by HP, we secured the domain name openwebosforum.com, and are officially as of today, changing the name of this site from webOS Dummies to Open webOS Forum, a forum for webOS enthusiasts! We hope to draw in some more webOS fans wth this name change and reach a new audience. It's a new name for a new generation of webOS platform changes, we look forward to following Open webOS and it's development.

By Alex, in LG webOS Forum Feedback

• 1 reply