• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jonos1
      Anyone have a problem with this app running on LG 4K TV?
      iPlayer app constantly buffers or locks up
      I switch to NOW TV box (not app) & can watch  iPlayer without an issue.
      Also NETFLIX & other catch up apps  work without any buffering or locking.
      Interested to hear your thoughts....

• By Rolivhuwa Muelelwa
      I have been struggling with the Tidal App on my LG C1. You play music, but it random stops playing. Both on Wired connection and WiFi connect. I basically can't listen to any full song, without the audio randomly stopping. 
    • By Josef
      I am recording videos to 
      link hidden, please login to view NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded? Joseph

• By kerry gerakiteys
      I have a 2014 LG Web os smart TV    ( 65UC970T ) and I don't have any access to apps.  There used to be a selection of apps and now there's none. How do I access them?
    • By Silkshirt
      LG TV  SJ800V.  (2018 UK model).  Was  06.00.20  then became  06.00.25 and made no difference to this issue:
      Search page on YouTube had a microphone symbol.  This enabled Voice Search.
      Just recently, (whilst being 06.00.20),  MICROPHONE VANISHED.  It can't be got back.  I know of two other SJ800V TVs  with the same issue.
      I know of another two similar LG TVs - but different model numbers - which have no problem.  
      LG says it's probably a YouTube issue. Tried uninstalling and re-installing YouTube but no good... 
      What can be done? This TV is only 4 years old and I and I really don't see why I should have to  go and buy a new one...