Quantcast

App store and update problem

bobbywins22

Question

Hi - I have a 55" (LG) webOS TV UF86OV which i've had for about 3 years now and have never really bothered with the app store content till now - when i try to access it or try to update apps nothing happens and sometimes it just returns to tv mode - Software version = 04.05.85 - do i need to update something ? - not being a tv tech head i'd be very grateful for any advice/guidelines on this matter - forward thanks for any help guys

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, bobbywins22 said:

Hi - I have a 55" (LG) webOS TV UF86O which i've had for about 3 years now and have never really bothered with the app store content till now - when i try to access it or try to update apps nothing happens and sometimes it just returns to tv mode - Software version = 04.05.85 - do i need to update something ? - not being a tv tech head i'd be very grateful for any advice/guidelines on this matter - forward thanks for any help guys

Hi @bobbywins22

Could you confirm the model number of your TV please, I cannot seem to find any reference to it on the web.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:55 AM, bobbywins22 said:

Hi - I have a 55" (LG) webOS TV UF86OV which i've had for about 3 years now and have never really bothered with the app store content till now - when i try to access it or try to update apps nothing happens and sometimes it just returns to tv mode - Software version = 04.05.85 - do i need to update something ? - not being a tv tech head i'd be very grateful for any advice/guidelines on this matter - forward thanks for any help guys

Hi @bobbywins22

Sorry not to have replied sooner, been away from the forum for a while.  It appears that you are on the latest software for your model, you may need to check that the user agreement has been completed, and if it has you might then need to resort to trying a system reset.