Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
By John Bizeray
I recently updated the firmware on my LG43UH610V. Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
When I open the DSTV Now app on my lg tv I get the error “We’re sorry Something went wrong. Please try again.”
I have re installed the app, checked for firmware updates and even reset TV but the error keeps on appearing.
Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a tv issue or is it the app which is faulty?
By dave dowson
I got an LG OLED today, I only have a Sky Q as input (no other devices). I want to stop using the Sky Q remote, which button on the LG magic remote acts like the "Home" or "Sky" buttons on the Sky Q Remote?
The magic remote can pause/play and power off the sky q box as well as navigate the menu (after I call it up) all with single button pushes. But to get the sky menu - I cannot find a way to get a single button push on the LG to bring the sky q menu up. I found a couple of ways
1) press the STP power button twice (off / on = brings menu up on power up)
2) press the ... (three dots) button then scroll down to menu from the pop up menu.
I want a single button to bring up the Sky menu ... any ideas? Maybe it's possible to configure the 4 coloured buttons or the GUIDE button on the LG remote to map to the Sky Home/Menu feature
Thanks in advance
Hi, I have an LG WebOS Smart TV that after the last firmware update the Wi-Fi Connection stop working properly. When I try to connect to my network, it will instantly disconnect or it will freeze my TV.
Model: LG 55UF6450-UA (bought it on November 2015)
Also, I don't know if it is relevant but my TV is a US version that now I have it with me in Costa Rica, Central America.
I've tried everything posted on the internet and forums:
- Connecting to my cellphones hotspot (worked for about 5 min the first time I try it and then stop working and would work again when I tried to reconnect).
- Change the DNS to google's DNS. (Once I was able to do it but didn't fix the issue, and also first I need to be able to connect to a network for the TV to enable the option for changing manually to static ip's).
- Doing factory reset won't fix it.
- Changing the Country/Region/Time zone won't fix it.
- Changing to manual time won't fix it.
- Can't do the downgrade procedure posted on this forum for two reasons: because you need to be able to connect to the wifi or via ethernet and it isn't working, and also I can't find an older versión of my firmware.
I am pretty sure that I need to downgrade or even just do a fresh installation of the actual the firmware, but I can't find the right way to do it. Maybe with an LG service remote? but again, I need to first get on my hands a working firmware version for my TV right?