Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

António Almeida

Numato GPIO odd behavior

Question

Hi! we just bough a Numato GPIO and since we have many Phidget sensors, we tried to connect some.
Nothing worked, right now we are just using a simple button, connected to the IO 5 port.
The board signals work like a sin function, without touching it, the board give "0" for 2 seconds, then goes up to "1" for another 2, then goes back to "0", and it is in this loop for ever. This loop also happens with the analog reads, looping from 0 to 1023 to 0 and so on.
I noticed the button works only when the board is giving "1", which makes sense since the circuit is broken.

I attached an image with a graph showing how it's working and a video with the reads from the board.

graph.png

4 answers to this question

Thanks, I did not know that. However, you will hardly find help here. The vast majority of this forum's users are consumers of LG products. There are no LG employees. Is there somewehere else a support for developers served by LG technicians?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By OLED65B8LLA
      A button for info on the remote control 😃
      and showing the time when switching programs 😗
    • By CaptainJagger
      I request developers to port NES / SNES / GBA Emulator on WebOS.
      If possible also add wireless controller / mobile app based controller support.
      It will be great to play those game on TV.
      Thank You.
      * I found some websites allowing users to play games directly from browser.
            Search "SNES game online"
            So, It should be possible on WebOS.

• By Cestmoi
      Any idea how to make this work? I have paired various apps including the LG Tv Plus app and I have also got "Mobile TV On" set to on. TV is connected via WiFi and also ethernet cable. However when I turn off the TV via any of the apps the tv then also disappears from the network thus I cannot access it to turn it on. I have tried to use Mobile TV On with just Wifi turned on or with just Ethernet Cable turned on as well as both but no luck either way. Any ideas what Im doing wrong here? Many thanks.
      My TV is on software 04.70.20 and its model number is 55UJ634V-ZD. Many thanks.
    • By queequeg65
      The other morning I had 3 pop ups from different phones trying to connect to  my tv.  After reading online I came to the conclusion it was they were trying to connect through WIFI Direct. There was no solution on the screen share app.  I had turned off connected apps and that didn't help.  I checked my router and there were no strange devices.  I read that you do not need to be on the same network to connect through WIFI Direct. I contacted LG 3 times.  First , I got on chat.  They told me to reset to initial settings and that would fix things.  It didn't and erased all my expensive professional calibrations to boot.  Then I called,  they originally told me these people have to be on my home network, but then,  when I told them what I learned about WIFI Direct, discussed it and said I was right and there was noting I can do.  Lastly, I emailed them and was told to turn off Listening Mode.  Listening Mode is no longer available in my Screen Share App.
      So, does anyone know a way to stop strange phones from trying to connect through WIFI Direct?    While I am grateful they gave us a chance to say no to these pop ups there is no end to annoyance with having to deal with them.