Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Jimbo

Freesat picture breakup

Question

Does anyone else have issues with Freesat signal break up, I have taken the feed from my old Freesat box, but it only is able to show or tune about 60 % of the channels the standalone Freesat box was

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Thomas Devenney
      Hi,
      i have the LG OLED55B6V. I think that's the right model name?
      anyhow, I have a pair of Bose qc35 wireless Bluetooth Headphones, which work fine with my LG TV. However, when I pair my Samsung true wireless Bluetooth Headphones, the sound is infinitesimally low, no matter how far I turn the volume up on both devices.
      Why?
    • By Room13
      Hi,  I have a 55 C9- on the 4.80.03 firmware- I love it but one aspect is driving me crazy- the Programme Manager- Edit Favourites with the UK's Freeview via antenna and Freesat. I like to arrange my channels in a certain order as favourites both on my TVs and my hacked Windows MCE. BUT after I have done this, about 6-12 channels have jumped out of order by the next morning. Also, when I then try to move a channel favourite, some of them are very stubborn and won't move- keeping their original position- forcing me to clear the favourites and start again. Not sharing a favourites name seems to have helped with the Freesat favourites not jumping around. But even switching off Programme List Update has not done any good with Freeview which has still changed. In fact having Programme List Update switched on caused a pop up- asking me about auto tuning new channels- even though I had the Smart Retuning option turned on, when I went to my saved Freesat favourite list it had been wiped clean. As I say- frustrating! I don't want to reorder channels- and Freesat won't let you anyway- I just want to be able to reorder favourites- and for them to not move! Thanks in advance
    • By OSMAN
      When i get LG webOS TV , am i gonna have the access to watch free LIVE channels such as beIN SPORTS or CBC NEWS  and others

• By reeree411
      TV was installed yesterday. The screensaver turns the TV into framed art, which is pretty cool. But it's ruined by a floating warning: No Signal (blah, blah). Any way to eliminate this warning during the screensaver mode?

• By Jockanory
      Have connected my satellite dish to the satellite in socket and have done a retune on the LG LM6300PLA Smart TV and the system has downloaded the Astra satellite signals for tv & radio, but I can't view anything other than the Freeview from my aerial antenna, or the Sky from the HDMI. There doesn't appear to be a way to select the Freesat signal from the satellite dish. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By pippo
      Hi people,

I bought a LG 49UH650V 49" 4k. Even though it is a very good quality TV, I'm struggling trying to sort out a problem that seems apparently easy to solve.
      I'm italian and I live in the United Kingdom and I set up the TV to use it in the UK. I want to watch the italian tv as well which all the channels are on HotBird 13E. The tv has set by default Astra 28.2E satellite, only this one is listed. In the upper right corner there is a button with a plus symbol [+], I think this is for adding a new satellite, but it is not enabled, I'm not allowed to click on it. Very sad.

Does anybody know how to enable that button, please?

Many thanks

Bye.

Software Version 04.30.40