Quantcast

You Tube TV issue

Handyman

Using the You Tube TV app on the LG Web OS. There is a problem that happens on all my 2019 LG TVs with Web OS that does not happen when I use the You Tube TV app on Apple TV with the same TV sets. Periodically the program I am watching stops and the App reverts to the opening screen. It has to be a bug in LG's Web OS working with You Tube TV. I bought 4 large LG TVs because they could support the You Tube App and Samsung could not. LG, you need to look into this and fix it.

• 2 months later...

I'm still having the issue while playing from LG TV YTTV app or casting from my phone to LG tv it will randomly revert back to the TV guide or library screen depending on where I started. Been in contact with YouTube TV support providing logs and other data for about 3 months and still no response other than theye are working on it. Please everyone contact them and maybe they'll realize what a big problem it is. 

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Eigil Hysver
      Hi, I have a web app running on a webos 2018 TV. It is enhanced with aria-labels and such so that a screen reader should synthesize speech from the focused elements. I have turned on voice assistance of course. On another well known platform I have speech, but on this system it is silent. I know I can make it speak using webos API, but for now I'm looking for this screen reader approach. Is there anything I can do to enable it?
    • By Dhigufaru
      My TV LG 43LX761H model goes blank screen with screensaver after 1 hour while it is on web browser. 
      Anyone have any solution for this? I tried to update firmware but the software is not available in any of the LG TV Support Sites.
      Thank you. 
    • By coyote
      I want to control my C1 with my Google Home speakers, but my Android LG ThinQ app is not sending the correct info to my Android Google Home app to link the ThinQ service.  
      When I try, the error message says "No devices were found in your LG ThinQ account".  However, the ThinQ app is signed into my account and successfully controlling my C1.
      Google Home support and I think the issue is with the ThinQ app.

link hidden, please login to view says this should work.  My LG support agent told me it's not supported; I'm guessing she was new.
    • By A Bakash
      Hello
      I am not able to install Sony LIV app on LGTV.
      Can you help me.
    • By lsaadeh1
      Hi all,
      I'm having issues with my lgtv and receiver (Sherwood RD-6506) when turning on my lgtv.
      If I unplug and replug my hdmi cable in it works again but won't start working on its own!
      I've tried disabling quickstart+.. not sure what else I can do...
      TV: OLED55B8STB
      Firmware: 05.40.26